USMB Iowa Caucus: You Make The Call

USMB Iowa Caucus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mitt Romney or Ron Paul? Romney, I think, because some of those libers are going to choose Santorum.

You are better off not watching the news networks including Fox. It's nothing but fillers and goofy interviews today while they wait for the results.

Just about all TV News sucks terribly these days. For the most part it's just repetitive rants from parroting retards. It's all part of the dumbing-down of America. Whoopie Goldberg just farted again on The View. Now that's real 'News' for many Americans. It's pretty sad.

I was watching CNN the other night and it felt like my brain got fried. Everything they could do to make Paul look like he was losing they did BLATENTLY. They had a pie graph that demonstrated the most recent poll that said that Romney had 24% and Paul had 22% a statistic tie (it really doesn't mean ANYTHING to have two points over an opponent) and the pie graph shows Romney having almost have the chart and a more reasonable measure for Paul. Then there was a "mistake" in one of their graphics were Paul and Santorum were switched so Paul had 16% and Santorum 22%. Idiots.

Santorum will not break above 16%. Bachmann will do better than she's been polling. Paul will win. Romney will come in a close second. The rest of the vote will be split between Gingrich, Perry, and Huntsman. Paul will move his campaign to New Hampshire while the "evangelical candidates" head to South Carolina. It'll be Paul vs Romney in New Hampshire... and Paul vs Romney vs "whichever evangelical candidate comes out of South Carolina alive after they political cannibalize themselves" in Florida. LOL

Dr. Paul doing well in Drudge's Caucus Poll too. A little bit tighter there between Paul & Romney though.

I was watching CNN the other night and it felt like my brain got fried. Everything they could do to make Paul look like he was losing they did BLATENTLY. They had a pie graph that demonstrated the most recent poll that said that Romney had 24% and Paul had 22% a statistic tie (it really doesn't mean ANYTHING to have two points over an opponent) and the pie graph shows Romney having almost have the chart and a more reasonable measure for Paul. Then there was a "mistake" in one of their graphics were Paul and Santorum were switched so Paul had 16% and Santorum 22%. Idiots.

When it comes the the media, the first rule of Ron Paul is you don't talk about Ron Paul.

The second rule is, if you have to talk about Ron Paul (if someone else brings him up) dismiss him as quickly as possible.

USMB Iowa Caucus: You Make The Call

It depends on what voters are thinking: Are they thinking about the Primary or General Election? If they're thinking about the Primary - anything can happen. If they're thinking about the General Election - I expect Romney will win.

Watching some of the coverage. What a fucking carnival.

It's really amazing how much the media is whoring for Santorum.

Last edited:
Well it's a win for Ron Paul according to our own USMB Iowa Caucus results. WTG Doc! Thanks all for participating.

Romney making any showing in Rightwing Iowa is a major victory

If he takes Iowa.......might as well give him the nomination now

Forum List

Back