USMB Iowa Caucus: You Make The Call

USMB Iowa Caucus

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Santorum wins the Caucus because the Evangelicals coalese around him.

Ron Paul comes in Second.

Romney comes in third, but the MSM will claim he won even though he'll get less votes than he did in 2008.

Gingrich comes in fourth, and then concentrates on SC.

Perry comes in fifth. May drop out.

Bachmann comes in sixth, and will drop out.

Huntsman comes in last... stays in until NH.

Paul wins and by a lot... Polling does not show indys nor Dems voting for Paul. No Democrat Primary meaning lots will vote this round.

Mitt second because the media loves him.

Santorum third, but around 12% I think his "support" is fabricated.

After that who cares.

Overall this Race very well might be Paul VS Mitt. No one else has the money or the organization.

I hear that nearly 50% of the caucus goers are not yet commited to somebody or are willing to change their minds. So, who the hell knows?

That said, I'm guessing Romney, Paul, and Santorum in that order. Close race though, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else sneaks into the top 3 or the order changes.

My Prediction

Paul
Romney

After that, I don't know.
I'm still not convinced Newt is going to do as bad as they say. Maybe Santorum gets third. Bachman and then Perry in last.

The 2012 Iowa Caucus is now upon us. So let's see what USMB posters think.

Well my favorite was Newt Gingrich--but he got ran over with millions of dollars in 1/2 truths--distortions--and at times all out lies by Romney & Ron Paul pac money. It looks like it worked because Romney and Paul are now in 1st and 2nd place according to the polls.

So I have to vote for Mitt Romney--even though I have my fingers crossed that Iowan's will give a resounding NO MORE to negative ad campaigning by voting for Newt Gingrich.

1167843849_0302.jpg

Last edited:

I don't know why we're so focused on Iowa anyway. FACT--they haven't picked the GOP nominee since 1979!!!!

With that kind of record--it would almost be a CURSE to win it--:badgrin:

Look at all the time and money these candidates have spent in this state. What--since LAST SUMMER. I think a better strategy would have been to go into other reliable states to campaign.

Only 120,000 people--are participating in this weird caucas. Furthermore--I heard from one of the talking heads say--that the Iowa caucas is not even binding. What in the heck does that mean--anyone know? I assume that means that Iowa's delegates can change their mind down the road in this primary.

Last edited:
You are better off not watching the news networks including Fox. It's nothing but fillers and goofy interviews today while they wait for the results.

You are better off not watching the news networks including Fox. It's nothing but fillers and goofy interviews today while they wait for the results.

Just about all TV News sucks terribly these days. For the most part it's just repetitive rants from parroting retards. It's all part of the dumbing-down of America. Whoopie Goldberg just farted again on The View. Now that's real 'News' for many Americans. It's pretty sad.

Last edited:

I don't know why we're so focused on Iowa anyway. FACT--they haven't picked the GOP nominee since 1979!!!!

With that kind of record--it would almost be a CURSE to win it--:badgrin:

Look at all the time and money these candidates have spent in this state. What--since LAST SUMMER. I think a better strategy would have been to go into other reliable states to campaign.

Only 120,000 people--are participating in this weird caucas. Furthermore--I heard from one of the talking heads say--that the Iowa caucas is not even binding. What in the heck does that mean--anyone know? I assume that means that Iowa's delegates can change their mind down the road in this primary.

The point of voting is to to for who you like, not who will win... Well that's the idea anyway.

Forum List

Back