1.) Keep my current one

2.)

$mariowtf-1.jpg

OR

3.) A picture of Atlantis.

Vote in the Poll now!

Where's the "Who gives a fuck?" option?

None of the Above?

Honestly, you didn't have to post in this thread to give yourself attention. I trust people at USMB on this, so stop being so pissy about it.

Back to your avatar. Pick something better. More interesting. Funny. Off color. Pretty. Hot. Anything but Mario. Mario is so . . . juvenile.

Back to your avatar. Pick something better. More interesting. Funny. Off color. Pretty. Hot. Anything but Mario. Mario is so . . . juvenile.

Well, he is 18 Zoom!

Maybe he could have Mario swinging off of David Hasselhoff's third leg!

Thats funny, off color and hot, just like you asked for!! :lol:

Well, he is 18 Zoom!

Maybe he could have Mario swinging off of David Hasselhoff's third leg!

Thats funny, off color and hot, just like you asked for!! :lol:

I know he's 18 but Mario? Blech!

The Hoff's third leg? :shock:

LMAO. Talk about posting for attention... TRUST people? It's a friggen avatar.

To funny.

This is general discussion. I wanted to create a thread where everyone isn't at each other's throats and it will stay that way now.

Echo: If you imagine it, it probably exists on the internet.

Edit: This is the picture of Atlantis I was speaking of:

$Atlantis.jpg

To funny.

This is general discussion. I wanted to create a thread where everyone isn't at each other's throats and it will stay that way now.

View attachment 8089

For the record, "None" implies a preference either way. "Who gies a fuck" is an entirely different option.

Methinks you just realized how retarded what you said really is, and changed it from "trust" to "wanted to create a thread where..."

For the record, "None" implies a preference either way. "Who gies a fuck" is an entirely different option.

Methinks you just realized how retarded what you said really is, and changed it from "trust" to "wanted to create a thread where..."

So what's your problem tonight? Bored? Drunk? Feel forgotten? Must be some reason you're trying to pick a fight with me.

It won't work Dissy, go try Pale or RGS. You'd get better luck in picking a fight with them.

To funny.

View attachment 8089

I like the Atlantis pic! I vote for that!

So what's your problem tonight? Bored? Drunk? Feel forgotten? Must be some reason you're trying to pick a fight with me.

It won't work Dissy, go try Pale or RGS. You'd get better luck in picking a fight with them.

Did you overlook the fact that according to Dis she is the most functional, happy person on the face of the earth...and the rest of us are lesbo, man-hating, miserable pieces of shit?

You must have.

Did you overlook the fact that according to Dis she is the most functional, happy person on the face of the earth...and the rest of us are lesbo, man-hating, miserable pieces of shit?

You must have.

No, that's just you.. Have you seen your description of yourself in the lasik thread? You make YOURSELF sound creepy.

Forum List

Back