USMB Home Coming

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Let's imagine that it's Home Coming here at the USMB. Who would be our King and Queen for the Home Coming? We'll play the football game later on.

My vote for Home Coming King is Oddball.
My vote for Home Coming Queen is Masquarade.

What say you?

Can I be the drunken frat boy getting lucky with his date in Section G?

I get to be the DJ.

No.You did my wedding.
You did 6 hours of a tuba version of this shit
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3cxkYu4NyA]YouTube - She Came In Through the Bathroom Window- The Beatles (Abbey Road)[/ame]
I see you again.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfnpZhJ8exQ]YouTube - maxwell's silver hammer - the beatles[/ame]

Let's imagine that it's Home Coming here at the USMB. Who would be our King and Queen for the Home Coming? We'll play the football game later on.

What say you?

Gosh.. Golly .. With soooooo many Deliciously Hot Ladies around here, how could one possibly choose just one... ((wink..wink)).......:eusa_hand:.......no..no... I can not choose!!!!

What say you?

Gosh.. Golly .. With soooooo many Deliciously Hot Ladies around here, how could one possibly choose just one... ((wink..wink)).......:eusa_hand:.......no..no... I can not choose!!!!

Lumpy's ladies are involved so ya can't really call it brown nosing......
(Is that tuna I smell?)

What say you?

Lumpy's ladies are involved so ya can't really call it brown nosing......
(Is that tuna I smell?)

:lol:... As one... ah...wise Guy said, I'm innocent I tell ya

Forum List

Back