USMB Happy Hour

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Saw that yesterday. Funny.

BTW, has Modbert come out of the closet? (My wife thinks the animated GIF is really creepy, but I'm guessing it's a subtle way of saying, "I'm out of the closet now!")

The following thread was not created by Xsited1. The following posts were detached from another thread and moved into the appropriate forum. - Modbert

BTW, has Modbert come out of the closet? (My wife thinks the animated GIF is really creepy, but I'm guessing it's a subtle way of saying, "I'm out of the closet now!")

I remember you.

It's funny how well you could keep your grudge after all the time you've been gone from here. :popcorn:

It's funny how well you could keep your grudge after all the time you've been gone from here. :popcorn:

Grudge? What grudge? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I do remember you as being a Leftist and a troll, although I've noticed EZ has started some excellent troll threads of late. So what is this grudge you're talking about? I sure hope you don't believe being suspected of being gay means that I have some kind of grudge against you because that would make you a homophobe. As you might recall, I have a very low tolerance of homophobes.

Grudge? What grudge? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I do remember you as being a Leftist and a troll, although I've noticed EZ has started some excellent troll threads of late. So what is this grudge you're talking about? I sure hope you don't believe being suspected of being gay means that I have some kind of grudge against you because that would make you a homophobe. As you might recall, I have a very low tolerance of homophobes.

Does that make you a homophobe-phobe ?

The whole point of you coming into this thread was to attack my signature. One of your first posts back was to call me a troll as well. It's pretty sad that you still hold such a distain for me that I occupy your thoughts that much. Happy belated birthday by the way.

Does that make you a homophobe-phobe ?

:lol: I suppose it does. My wife, though, is even worse than me. One time we were eating dinner with a few people and a guy starting talking about homosexuals in a very, very negative way. I thought she was going to jump on the table and strangle the guy. I couldn't see her expression, but it was evidently bad enough to cause the guy to stop what he was talking about and apologize. I was even surprised because my wife's personality is usually calm and glacial.

That said, some of the best gay jokes I've ever heard were told to me by my gay friends. My wife has even told some gay jokes. You can usually tell when somebody is joking.

And it's usually pretty easy to tell if a guy is a closeted homosexual. Just insinuate that they might be gay and they will usually become indignant and lash out at you.

The whole point of you coming into this thread was to attack my signature. One of your first posts back was to call me a troll as well. It's pretty sad that you still hold such a distain for me that I occupy your thoughts that much. Happy belated birthday by the way.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. My point was to laugh at the OP because I recently saw it and thought it was hilarious. I then noticed your post and you have a gay man dancing in your sig line so I put 2 and 2 together. And you are a troll. It's sad you can't see that.

Seriously dude, don't be so uptight. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. My point was to laugh at the OP because I recently saw it and thought it was hilarious. I then noticed your post and you have a gay man dancing in your sig line so I put 2 and 2 together. And you are a troll. It's sad you can't see that.

Seriously dude, don't be so uptight. The world doesn't revolve around you.

When you look at NPH, you see a gay man. When I look at NPH, I see a hilarious guy. That's the difference between us.

Though you can go on with your pitiful attempts at trolling.

Your own feelings about homosexuality and homosexuals are well documented on here:

Genetics to remove gays? No no no. It's either a psychological problem that can be cured with therapy or a chemical imbalanced which will eventually be cured with medication.

It's a pity when people call me a 'homophobe' when they are the ones doing the harm. It's like celebrating cancer. How sick!

Stop being enablers. What homosexuals need is therapy. You don't tell a drug addict that it's okay to be addicted to drugs because that is who they are. This is both abusive, neglectful and harmful. Shame on you!

Gays are mostly unhappy. They usually have endured years of physical and sexual abuse. Many suffer from gender identity disorder. Almost all have come from extremely dysfunctional homes. I went to a predominately gay church for over a year. I've seen it with my own eyes. They need our help. What you're doing is tantamount to giving drugs to a drug addict. What a pitiful person you are. Get a backbone and stop being an enabler. These people need help and you're only doing them harm.

You're nothing but a troll.

Forum List

Back