USMB GOP thinks Huffington Post full of lies, but Fox tells the absolute "truth"

rw's love that fox and other ultra-right propagandists lie to them. Look at how they adore that creepy little non-journalist wanabee, James O'Keefe. The rw's KNOW he lied, know he set them up and they love him for it. The rw's hate honest journalists.

Funny thing is, when you ask them to prove that the HuffPo piece is wrong, incorrect, dishonest, they suddenly get reeeel busy elsewhere.

They know their message will never get them elected outside small uneducated rural communities. They desperately want to win so they believe it is for the greater good that they lie. It's the "You can't make an omlett without speeding to the store to buy eggs and on the way running over a pack of girl scouts in a cross walk". :lol:

wow, you think highly of your fellow Americans..typical liberal

Typical missinformed and or lying newGOPer. You don't get to choose my political affiliation. You are not "the decider". You are the loser.

Having two clearly opposed sources of information could be looked at as desirable. Everyone sees clearly what and how the opposite side thinks.

Now, if only we could have a source that told the truth or said nothing.

USMB GOP thinks Huffington Post full of lies, but Fox tells the absolute "truth"

I just find that funny.

I think the problem with the GOPers have with media other than Fox is that the quality of the stuff they don't agree with is lacking in bluster. Fox tells big lies. The GOP is proud of that. It's not that the dems don't ever lie ..it does happen... but not with the hubris and straight to your face quality the GOP is comfortable with. I think the GOP would respect other media more if they told big lies all of the time.

rw's love that fox and other ultra-right propagandists lie to them. Look at how they adore that creepy little non-journalist wanabee, James O'Keefe. The rw's KNOW he lied, know he set them up and they love him for it. The rw's hate honest journalists.

Funny thing is, when you ask them to prove that the HuffPo piece is wrong, incorrect, dishonest, they suddenly get reeeel busy elsewhere.

and that is exactly what you do in the threads you start when someone asks a question about what you posted.....

Forum List

Back