USMB GOP thinks Huffington Post full of lies, but Fox tells the absolute "truth"

R

rdean

USMB GOP thinks Huffington Post full of lies, but Fox tells the absolute "truth"

I just find that funny.

images

From Stephanie on McConnell using a filibuster on his own bill:

come on sallow, get real
that is just plain STUPID but what we would expect from the Hufferpost

I just find that funny.

Funny, that's how I look at you. You are full of absolutes aren't you? At least in your imagination. ;) Just try to keep two steps ahead of reality, or, it might just bite you in the ass. Side note, what medications are we mixing Today, RD?

come on sallow, get real

no kidding, and you swallow it hook, line and sinker
If you people didn't have the hufferpost to do your thinking for you what would you do?

come on sallow, get real

If you people didn't have the hufferpost to do your thinking for you what would you do?

Hilarious coming from a Fox minion.

come on sallow, get real

They would:

White, overweight, old, no education, more likely, he's a conservative Republican. Isn't that their "standard"?

I just find that funny.

I think the problem with the GOPers have with media other than Fox is that the quality of the stuff they don't agree with is lacking in bluster. Fox tells big lies. The GOP is proud of that. It's not that the dems don't ever lie ..it does happen... but not with the hubris and straight to your face quality the GOP is comfortable with. I think the GOP would respect other media more if they told big lies all of the time.

I just find that funny.

I think the problem with the GOPers have with media other than Fox is that the quality of the stuff they don't agree with is lacking in bluster. Fox tells big lies. The GOP is proud of that. It's not that the dems don't ever lie ..it does happen... but not with the hubris and straight to your face quality the GOP is comfortable with. I think the GOP would respect other media more if they told big lies all of the time.

rw's love that fox and other ultra-right propagandists lie to them. Look at how they adore that creepy little non-journalist wanabee, James O'Keefe. The rw's KNOW he lied, know he set them up and they love him for it. The rw's hate honest journalists.

Funny thing is, when you ask them to prove that the HuffPo piece is wrong, incorrect, dishonest, they suddenly get reeeel busy elsewhere.

I just find that funny.

rw's love that fox and other ultra-right propagandists lie to them. Look at how they adore that creepy little non-journalist wanabee, James O'Keefe. The rw's KNOW he lied, know he set them up and they love him for it. The rw's hate honest journalists.

Funny thing is, when you ask them to prove that the HuffPo piece is wrong, incorrect, dishonest, they suddenly get reeeel busy elsewhere.

They know their message will never get them elected outside small uneducated rural communities. They desperately want to win so they believe it is for the greater good that they lie. It's the "You can't make an omlett without speeding to the store to buy eggs and on the way running over a pack of girl scouts in a cross walk". :lol:

I just find that funny.

lol, fox tell BIG lies, what does hufferpost tell, little lies?

good grief, that you ALL ASSUME everyone here watches fox is funny..

They know their message will never get them elected outside small uneducated rural communities. They desperately want to win so they believe it is for the greater good that they lie. It's the "You can't make an omlett without speeding to the store to buy eggs and on the way running over a pack of girl scouts in a cross walk". :lol:

wow, you think highly of your fellow Americans..typical liberal

I just find that funny.

lol, fox tell BIG lies, what does hufferpost tell, little lies?

good grief, that you ALL ASSUME everyone here watches fox is funny..

I assume no such thing. I do not watch Fox infotainment. I don't read Huff Post either. Most of the dumbest and biggest lies spewed by MOST of the willfully ignorant RWers around here is generated and perpetuated by Fox. I am not aware of a Huff Post lie. What lie have they started and perpetuate?

Forum List

Back