USMB GOP - just say it, "We don't care about the poor or the Middle Class".

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Republicans just don't get it.

And now you're straight out lying.

I've explained this to you before.

Republicans want to teach people to fish so they can take care of themselves and their families.

Democrats want to give people a government fish everyday so they'll be dependent on government and keep voting for the fish-givers. Dems will tell lies about Republicans wanting to take their fish away to scare people into voting D.

This is reality, and it is utterly undeniable. But that won't stop you.

Come on guys. Stop dancing around the truth. Just say it.

The Republican Party is for Millionaires, billionaires and large corporations. They don't care about the Middle Class and the Poor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the GOP is coming from and there is no doubt.

And tell us why you think the country would be better off run by corporations.

Just a little honesty, please. Is it too much to ask? At least if you admit it, then we can ask the question "why". Then there is something to debate.

And there in lays your total lack of understanding anything about anything...

What makes you assume that republicans are ALL wealthy? What makes you assume that there are no middle class or poor republicans?

What makes you think that there are no millionaires, billionaire and large corporations that are all not hardcore democrats?

you are such an idiot rdean.

Funny, from what I write you "assume" I'm saying all these things. And you call me, what was it? Idiot?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Republicans want to teach people to fish so they can take care of themselves and their families.

Democrats want to give people a government fish everyday so they'll be dependent on government and keep voting for the fish-givers. Dems will tell lies about Republicans wanting to take their fish away to scare people into voting D.

Considering Republicans want to get rid of so many teachers, slash education and abolish the Department of Education, your argument doesn't make a lick of sense.

Considering Republicans want to get rid of so many teachers, slash education and abolish the Department of Education, your argument doesn't make a lick of sense.
Look at the state of US education. You call throwing money at teachers unions and increasing layers of administration a success?

You got lots of medals for participation, didn't you?

Come on guys. Stop dancing around the truth. Just say it.

The Republican Party is for Millionaires, billionaires and large corporations. They don't care about the Middle Class and the Poor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the GOP is coming from and there is no doubt.

And tell us why you think the country would be better off run by corporations.

Just a little honesty, please. Is it too much to ask? At least if you admit it, then we can ask the question "why". Then there is something to debate.

Dear R. Dumbass,

Most Republicans are middle class.

Forum List

Back