USMB GOP - just say it, "We don't care about the poor or the Middle Class".

Discussion in 'Tea Party' started by rdean, Jun 27, 2012.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,903
    Come on guys. Stop dancing around the truth. Just say it.

The Republican Party is for Millionaires, billionaires and large corporations. They don't care about the Middle Class and the Poor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the GOP is coming from and there is no doubt.

And tell us why you think the country would be better off run by corporations.

Just a little honesty, please. Is it too much to ask? At least if you admit it, then we can ask the question "why". Then there is something to debate.

2. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,414
    We do care. Conservatives donate more to charity than liberals do. We just believe that charity should be a choice not forced by government.
    I supported a family for about 5 months last year when they were facing hard times. What have you done lately without government forcing you to?

3. Ernie S.

Ernie S. Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,414
    And yes. Our economy would be a damned sight better off if it was run by people with corporate experience than by community agitators.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Swagger

Swagger Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,508
    I'm a conservative, but I'm not a Republican (I'm not eligible). Nor do I spend every waking minute hoping (contrary to your perpetual narrative) to get a leg-up to the rich man's table. I don't pay much attention to successes and activities of major corporations, either. I just like being in the company of like-minded folk who encourage others to work hard and embrace meritocracy. Both of which are the antithesis of your average liberal.

5. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,965
    The desire to see less tax money going to welfare, however defined may be disingenuous, but I see only a couple conservative posters that write "I DON'T CARE". Most are like Ernie S., they want private charity to handle the situation, not government money AND control.

6. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,758
    Why would I lie?

Oh, you do know, don't you, that I have no obligation to validate your twisted fantasies, right?

Doesn't like you do.

7. bobgnote

bobgnote BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38
    "Meritocracy?" "Liberal?" Once, I thought of becoming a registered Republican.

Then I met a LOT of Republicans. It took until years after that experience, to meet any Republicans, at all, who are worth knowing. William F. Buckley is dead. Ike is dead. Redstate neo-con retards LIVE.

Who wants to know them? Not me. Cussing wingnuts on USMB is as close as I want to get. The one pub I can stand posts over here. He knows who he is.

As for your Log Cabin Club and Abe sleeping with guys, but you oppose same-sex marriage, and then you can't understand global warming OR anthropogenic anything, you all need to seriously take a look at yourselves.

Later today I will start up, with my usual "eat shit and die" approach, to pubs except for one, and even if a rat was any goddamn better, I don't know which one or where he is, except for a few of the forum posters, but none of the office-holders. That's pubs and rats!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Warrior102

Warrior102 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,029
    I care more about the poor.
    At least minimum wagers like yourself have food on the table every night.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,903
    Republicans donate to "charity".

Democrats donate to "jobs programs" which are not defined as "charity". It's all a matter of perspective.

10. daveman

daveman Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,758
    Here's some perspective you purposely ignore:

Republicans donate voluntarily to charity.

Democrats donate to "jobs programs" involuntarily through taxation.

Of course, there is nothing preventing Democrats from sending in more of their money to the Treasury -- but I don't think many do.

You see, Derp, speaking generally, Republicans are generous with their own money. Democrats are generous with other people's money.

Which is the true generosity?