USMB GOP - just say it, "We don't care about the poor or the Middle Class".

R

rdean

Come on guys. Stop dancing around the truth. Just say it.

The Republican Party is for Millionaires, billionaires and large corporations. They don't care about the Middle Class and the Poor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the GOP is coming from and there is no doubt.

And tell us why you think the country would be better off run by corporations.

Just a little honesty, please. Is it too much to ask? At least if you admit it, then we can ask the question "why". Then there is something to debate.

We do care. Conservatives donate more to charity than liberals do. We just believe that charity should be a choice not forced by government.
I supported a family for about 5 months last year when they were facing hard times. What have you done lately without government forcing you to?

I'm a conservative, but I'm not a Republican (I'm not eligible). Nor do I spend every waking minute hoping (contrary to your perpetual narrative) to get a leg-up to the rich man's table. I don't pay much attention to successes and activities of major corporations, either. I just like being in the company of like-minded folk who encourage others to work hard and embrace meritocracy. Both of which are the antithesis of your average liberal.

The desire to see less tax money going to welfare, however defined may be disingenuous, but I see only a couple conservative posters that write "I DON'T CARE". Most are like Ernie S., they want private charity to handle the situation, not government money AND control.

The Republican Party is for Millionaires, billionaires and large corporations. They don't care about the Middle Class and the Poor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the GOP is coming from and there is no doubt.

Just a little honesty, please. Is it too much to ask? At least if you admit it, then we can ask the question "why". Then there is something to debate.

Why would I lie?

Oh, you do know, don't you, that I have no obligation to validate your twisted fantasies, right?

Doesn't like you do.

"Meritocracy?" "Liberal?" Once, I thought of becoming a registered Republican.

Then I met a LOT of Republicans. It took until years after that experience, to meet any Republicans, at all, who are worth knowing. William F. Buckley is dead. Ike is dead. Redstate neo-con retards LIVE.

Who wants to know them? Not me. Cussing wingnuts on USMB is as close as I want to get. The one pub I can stand posts over here. He knows who he is.

As for your Log Cabin Club and Abe sleeping with guys, but you oppose same-sex marriage, and then you can't understand global warming OR anthropogenic anything, you all need to seriously take a look at yourselves.

Later today I will start up, with my usual "eat shit and die" approach, to pubs except for one, and even if a rat was any goddamn better, I don't know which one or where he is, except for a few of the forum posters, but none of the office-holders. That's pubs and rats!

I care more about the poor.
At least minimum wagers like yourself have food on the table every night.

We do care. Conservatives donate more to charity than liberals do. We just believe that charity should be a choice not forced by government.
I supported a family for about 5 months last year when they were facing hard times. What have you done lately without government forcing you to?

Republicans donate to "charity".

Democrats donate to "jobs programs" which are not defined as "charity". It's all a matter of perspective.

Democrats donate to "jobs programs" which are not defined as "charity". It's all a matter of perspective.
Here's some perspective you purposely ignore:

Republicans donate voluntarily to charity.

Democrats donate to "jobs programs" involuntarily through taxation.

Of course, there is nothing preventing Democrats from sending in more of their money to the Treasury -- but I don't think many do.

You see, Derp, speaking generally, Republicans are generous with their own money. Democrats are generous with other people's money.

Which is the true generosity?

And the Democrat Party if for blacks, Hispanics, lesbians, gays, Jews, liberals, environmental terrorists, flag burners, welfare recipients and atheists. They don't care about middle class whites or any white, Christian, straight, military, worker, employer, businessman, farmer, mechanic, policeman, or inventor. Just admit it. Just so we all understand where the Democrats are coming from and there is no doubt.

And tell us why you think the country would be better off run by bureaucrats.

well you all are doing a heck of a job..you dear leader donated 800 billion of the taxpayers monies and WE STILL have 8.2 % unemployment...and then you wonder why people don't take your dumb ideas seriously

Of course, there is nothing preventing Democrats from sending in more of their money to the Treasury -- but I don't think many do.

You see, Derp, speaking generally, Republicans are generous with their own money. Democrats are generous with other people's money.

Even Catholic Charities get 70% of their money from the government. Stop living in that weird fantasy you live in. Learn something of value. That's my "charitable" tip of the day.

Even Catholic Charities get 70% of their money from the government.
Are you pretending all charities do?

Of course you are. Yet reality once again kicks your ass:

Charity Navigator - Your Search Results
Stop living in that weird fantasy you live in. Learn something of value. That's my "charitable" tip of the day.
Yet what you deem of value is invariably either wrong or a lie.

So, I feel pretty safe dismissing everything you say as worthless.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Republicans just don't get it.

And there in lays your total lack of understanding anything about anything...

What makes you assume that republicans are ALL wealthy? What makes you assume that there are no middle class or poor republicans?

What makes you think that there are no millionaires, billionaire and large corporations that are all not hardcore democrats?

you are such an idiot rdean.

Forum List

Back