USMB Debator of the Year

There really isn't that much debating going on.

You have the left presenting "facts" with links based on study and evidence.

You just disqualified yourself, you stupid, partisan fuck. In fact, you'd be a front runner in the voting for 'Most predictably blockheaded, irrational, partisan fuck' of the year.

Except everything he said is true.

No its not....

How's that for debating skilz?
:D

There really isn't that much debating going on.

You have the left presenting "facts" with links based on study and evidence.

Then you have the right with:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.

Obama has more regulations than Bush.

Obama has grown government.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

I won't even go in to science (my favorite being the Grand Canyon and "Noah's Flood").

So where is the debate? On one hand, facts, on the other, this kind of bizarre, weird right wing fantasy and lies simply repeated so often, the right believes them to be true.
Well the Cretin Committee has cast it's oft imbecilic opinion into the ring.

On a serious note, Political Chic is one of the best here for presenting fact based arguments and defending them. Oddball would be in the mix too until someone is shown to dumb to contemplate naval lint, in that case he gets a nod for Insult Artist of the Year.

I tend to like Cali Girl, Oddball and Political Chic too... you could add westwall when it comes to debating enviro-nazi's.

Me, I just like a good fight every once in a while.... :meow:

Typical of the uber lib propagandist, rdunce cannot help but rely on lies and sweeping generalizations which are not founded in reality.
And you haven't attempted to debate since, oh, 2007.

True story!

No. As usual from you, it's not a true story. It's just you being dishonest.

Unlike you, SimplyAssholic, I CAN debate, and I do. You don't.

I admit I often don't bother even trying to engage in a debate, especially with babbling simpletons poo-flingers like you. There's no point in it. You just come back with more poo to fling.

You tend to never even try to make a coherent point and you are hostile to facts and logic.

When people DO try to debate, you throw shit and engage in even pettier than usual ad hominem. We all know why, too.
When the law is on your side, you argue the law
When morality is on your side, you argue morality.
When NOTHING is on your side, you smear your opponent.

When you are no longer entertained by fucking idiots, you make fun of them and use lols.

143e3a38-adae-45fe-bf82-07e6b702db70.jpg

Never forget it.

Forum List

Back