USMB Debator of the Year

There really isn't that much debating going on.

You have the left presenting "facts" with links based on study and evidence.

You just disqualified yourself, you stupid, partisan fuck. In fact, you'd be a front runner in the voting for 'Most predictably blockheaded, irrational, partisan fuck' of the year.

he has won that award for both the 2nd and 3rd millennia.

I really have to say....Ladyliberty is damned good. I don't agree with her much but she doesn't let you off the hook with bullshit arguments. Toro has been around for a while so I will say Toro as veteran but yeah I think Amelia is spot on with Ladyliberty as rookie of the year

You just disqualified yourself, you stupid, partisan fuck. In fact, you'd be a front runner in the voting for 'Most predictably blockheaded, irrational, partisan fuck' of the year.
Except everything he said is true.

Ginscpy needs to be on this list, dude is a total genius and scholar, check out his various posts on the Military board if you don't believe me.

Paperview, Sarah G, Carby, Jillian make logical arguments. Wingnuts hate that.

jillian makes logical arguments?

All I ever see from her is "wingnut" this, "moon bat" that, "nutters", etc.

You instantly lose credibility as a debater when you resort to insults and name calling.

I'm not saying there isn't a place for name calling, but at the very least you don't get consideration for debater awards.

Then you have the right with:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.

Obama has more regulations than Bush.

Obama has grown government.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

I won't even go in to science (my favorite being the Grand Canyon and "Noah's Flood").

So where is the debate? On one hand, facts, on the other, this kind of bizarre, weird right wing fantasy and lies simply repeated so often, the right believes them to be true.

Typical of the uber lib propagandist, rdunce cannot help but rely on lies and sweeping generalizations which are not founded in reality.

You instantly lose credibility as a debater when you resort to insults and name calling.

I'm not saying there isn't a place for name calling, but at the very least you don't get consideration for debater awards.

I nearly choked on that, too.

I could swear I saw jillian make a substantial, on-topic contribution once -- about three months ago. I'd hunt for a link but there's too much gratuitous ad hominem to sort through.

If I ever did a search through jillian's posts I think it would be to make a word cloud of her classics. :lol:

But she (and I) just use a term like 'wingnut' because 'extreme fringe rightwinger' is too much to type. :)

It doesn't mean that it is not a perfectly accurate describer of a faction of the Republican Party.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

I won't even go in to science (my favorite being the Grand Canyon and "Noah's Flood").

So where is the debate? On one hand, facts, on the other, this kind of bizarre, weird right wing fantasy and lies simply repeated so often, the right believes them to be true.

Typical of the uber lib propagandist, rdunce cannot help but rely on lies and sweeping generalizations which are not founded in reality.
And you haven't attempted to debate since, oh, 2007.

True story!

But she (and I) just use a term like 'wingnut' because 'extreme fringe rightwinger' is too much to type. :)

It doesn't mean that it is not a perfectly accurate describer of a faction of the Republican Party.

It doesn't become you during a debate, is all I'm saying.

I'd have to go with California Girl

She gets the most rep

She is also an excellent debater. You start by saying "Nobody on this board is as intelligent as I am and you are an idiot/moron/low IQ"

You can't argue with logic like that

Last edited:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

And you haven't attempted to debate since, oh, 2007.

True story!

No. As usual from you, it's not a true story. It's just you being dishonest.

Unlike you, SimplyAssholic, I CAN debate, and I do. You don't.

I admit I often don't bother even trying to engage in a debate, especially with babbling simpletons poo-flingers like you. There's no point in it. You just come back with more poo to fling.

You tend to never even try to make a coherent point and you are hostile to facts and logic.

When people DO try to debate, you throw shit and engage in even pettier than usual ad hominem. We all know why, too.

Forum List

Back