USMB Debator of the Year

BluePhantom

Educator (of liberals)
Nov 11, 2011
Portland, OR / Salem, OR
Ok since I am getting some flack about the Obama Akbar Liberal Dumbfuck of the Year thread I will start a different one that is not partisan flame war shit. This is a nomination thread. Voting will come later. The question is "who is the best debater of the year" on USMB? This is not some asshole who simply bugs you but the person who when they get on your tail, you know you had better bring some good solid arguments, you had better back them up, and you are going to be in for a fight. It doesn't mean you "fear" them...just that you know if you are going to go head to head with this person you had better throw all bullshit aside.

I suggest two categories: Veterans, and rookie of the year (thanks to another poster who gave me the ROY idea)

I am a newbie admittedly so my experience is limited and I will almost completely defer to the wisdom of those more experienced. But from my experience thus far my nominee is Toro.

With limited engagements on matters of economic policy I personally felt we drew even (of course I am biased towards myself :lol: ), but I concede thus far he is the guy who has made me work the hardest.

For ROY....well shit....I am a newbie...I can't say. I have no idea.

Nominations are open.

Although Torough is very thorough, he is from Canada.

I assume you mean Toro. Canada or not he gave me a good fight. A damn good fight actually. That's not to say that others haven't but so far with my limited experience the guy that I really had to work hard, think hard, and "don't try no typical bullshit or you will get your ass crushed" to beat was Toro. That's just my limited experience so far so that's who my nomination goes to.

There really isn't that much debating going on.

You have the left presenting "facts" with links based on study and evidence.

Then you have the right with:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Obama took a trip costing 200 million dollars a day.

Obama has more regulations than Bush.

Obama has grown government.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

I won't even go in to science (my favorite being the Grand Canyon and "Noah's Flood").

So where is the debate? On one hand, facts, on the other, this kind of bizarre, weird right wing fantasy and lies simply repeated so often, the right believes them to be true.

You just disqualified yourself, you stupid, partisan fuck. In fact, you'd be a front runner in the voting for 'Most predictably blockheaded, irrational, partisan fuck' of the year.

Last edited:

Obama was born in Kenya.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

I won't even go in to science (my favorite being the Grand Canyon and "Noah's Flood").

So where is the debate? On one hand, facts, on the other, this kind of bizarre, weird right wing fantasy and lies simply repeated so often, the right believes them to be true.

rdean...right now you are almost a shoo in for the liberal dumbfuck of the year award. All your statement on this thread has done is continue to enforce the current polling. This contest is way above your pay grade....you are just not in the running for this one. I appreciate your efforts though

Obama was born in Kenya.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

rdean...right now you are almost a shoo in for the liberal dumbfuck of the year award. All your statement on this thread has done is continue to enforce the current polling. This contest is way above your pay grade....you are just not in the running for this one. I appreciate your efforts though

They call me names. Some even call me liar. But they can't prove I'm wrong. That's the only award I need. The truth means something to me.

Yes, I see that you are a stupid, partisan fuck. Everyone else sees it too.

Oh we have a different award for rdean...dont worry about that. :lol: I mean lets be honest...the terms of this award is "someone who challenges you" unless squirrels are voting rdean is pretty much eliminated

Alvin and Theodore find this post insulting.

alvin-the-chipmunk.jpg

No way would a squirrel or a chipmunk have anything nice to say about an Rdean posting

Obama was born in Kenya.

Trickle down works.

and so on.

They call me names. Some even call me liar. But they can't prove I'm wrong. That's the only award I need. The truth means something to me.

Well, like any good five year old, when you are proven wrong you stick your fingers in your ear and scream lalala then run away, so in that respect you are never proven wrong. I guess.

Well, there ya go! That's a prize in it's own right, eh? ;)

Well, like any good five year old, when you are proven wrong you stick your fingers in your ear and scream lalala then run away, so in that respect you are never proven wrong. I guess.

run away? another lie.

rdean...you have been proven to be a lying sack of shit so many times it's embarrassing. Look you are already almost a lock for the dumfuck of the year award. Do you really feel the need to solidify your credentials?

Let us concentrate on people who actually have a brain and provide a challenge..Toro...Ladyliberty is a great one....you....well... you are like fruitcake. Everyone seems to get one but we don't really want it. For this exercise let us focus upon those who actually have some intellect ok?

Forum List

Back