USMB connectivity issues today???

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Anyone else having all kinds of issues connecting today? About 5 times I've lost connectivity to the board, getting the message below in the browser...

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.usmessageboard.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.usmessageboard.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Anyone else having all kinds of issues connecting today? About 5 times I've lost connectivity to the board, getting the message below in the browser...

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.usmessageboard.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.usmessageboard.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Yes, I have been having problems as well. Earlier today there was a message about upgrading the software.

Seems like the upgrade has some problems.

Immie

Must be progressive software then. It is new, but doesn't work as well or really fix anything.

10-second wait between "new post" searches has now been extended to 30 seconds.

Guess we gotta leave lotsa bandwidth for the spiders and spambots to suck up! :razz:

I'm finding that annoying, but then if it helps to speed up the system, I suppose I can live with it.

Immie

Nice to see people look to a new goal when achieving a past one.

Last edited:
Must be progressive software then. It is new, but doesn't work as well or really fix anything.

Didn't you know it is the best thing since Microsoft Bob?

Immie

What's a Microsoft?

20th Anniversary of the PC Survey Results - Biggest Software Flops - 20th Anniversary of the PC Reader Survey | PCMag.com

Q2: Biggest Software Flops

Participants selected Microsoft Bob as their first choice for the biggest software flop of the past twenty years followed by Circuit City DiVx. Microsoft Bob also received the most combined votes for biggest software flop by a wide margin.

And yes, I had to Google software flops.

Immie

Forum List

Back