USMB Coffee Shop IV

Still standing. Still maudlin. Same shit different day, lol. Thanks for asking. Sorry I have been MIA, but I rarely come around and my pc is begining to get quite dusty.
Well everybody has different priorities. Did you ever move? Really glad you stopped in even for a quick visit. Missed you.

Yes. W
Yesterday I was invited to the blessing of a friend's newborn daughter in the FCG (Free Christian Community). I guess they only get baptized later and not as babies, but there is a blessing followed by a meal in the restaurant. I think I'm wearing a suit, should I?
Wearing a suit brings all good fortune because it brings out the good in you. Winner!

1714803261792.png

Nine for me. I've never skipped school though I have tried to catch cold or something so I wouldn't have to go because I didn't prepare for a test. I've never done drugs, gotten a tattoo or piercing, been arrested--I have been detained at a police station for my protection after witnessing a knifing--never gone zip lining, no skydiving, one night stand, or skinny dipping.

Well everybody has different priorities. Did you ever move? Really glad you stopped in even for a quick visit. Missed you.
Not yet. Can't do anything until PGE pays me the balance of the fire lawsuit...which they claim will be sometime in june or july. Once I get that..I am OUT of here.

Nine for me. I've never skipped school though I have tried to catch cold or something so I wouldn't have to go because I didn't prepare for a test. I've never done drugs, gotten a tattoo or piercing, been arrested--I have been detained at a police station for my protection after witnessing a knifing--never gone zip lining, no skydiving, one night stand, or skinny dipping.

I've definitely done 8, and I've definitely not done 8. I'm not entirely sure for the remaining 4. I don't think I've been in a limo, but maybe? I might have ridden a horse as a child. I've never sung karaoke in the sense of going to a bar and singing, but I have done it at a small at home party. I don't remember meeting a celeb, but I've met some bands if that counts. :)

Gracie called herself "maudlin."
The definition of maudlin is "tearfully sentimental, often through drunkenness"

This is something one should not advertise publicly.
I have never in my life been drunk. It is foolish and dangerous. Many lives are lost every year to drunks, and many marriages are destroyed by it.

I have never in my life been drunk. It is foolish and dangerous. Many lives are lost every year to drunks, and many marriages are destroyed by it.
Gracie almost certainly wasn't drunk or probably even drinking when she described herself as maudlin. You would really have to know the whole history to understand what she meant by that. Those of us who know her well enough to know a lot about what she has gone through and is going through understand.

And you are one of the rare ones if you have never consumed enough alcohol to qualify as drunk. Many many of us have and didn't like the experience. Some do like the experience and as you say will likely get themselves in trouble with it.

I don't drink. Can't stand the taste of it. However, once in a blue moon I may have a white russian. The drink...not the man. lol.

Funny and not funny haha how you can judge someone you don't even know just by one word. Oh well. I know enough from your post you are someone to avoid. Hence...toodles.

After much thought and some angst along with it, I have decided that if I don't get the PGE funds by August....I will put all my stuff in storage and live in my van for awhile. With my cat. I can do it (I think), but I'm betting the cat will not be a "happy camper".

Beats living in this hell hole. I won't be paying any rent either, so...thats a plus.

Forum List

Back