USMB Coffee Shop IV

mail

It's just simply good nutrition for whatever reason you might choose it. But again at least American doctors don't ever recommend it for whatever reason. Again there are some who say there is no evidence it does anything it is claimed to help with. My doctor knows I do drink these smoothies I make though and approves of it. But she works with me to deal with issues as holistically as is reasonable too. I like her a lot.

I’m trying that cottage cheese/flaxseed oil diet you recommended, with some modifications of my own. And l’m feeling really well on it. But l was speaking with a doctor yesterday, and she told me that nothing can cure adhesions. So l just hope for the best.

Now l’ll have to learn how to make smoothies.

I’m trying that cottage cheese/flaxseed oil diet you recommended, with some modifications of my own. And l’m feeling really well on it. But l was speaking with a doctor yesterday, and she told me that nothing can cure adhesions. So l just hope for the best.

Now l’ll have to learn how to make smoothies.
To make a smoothie blend the flax oil with the cottage cheese to make the flax oil water soluble, and then toss it in a blender with some 100% juice--I prefer apple juice from concentrate--or milk or even water, toss in some apple chunks and/or an orange or banana or berries or veggies or whatever you like and blend til smooth. :) You can add the ground flax seed after the flax oil and cottage cheese is blended if you want. I like a little unrefined honey for sweetener or use stevia (expensive.)

Note: tossing the flax oil and cottage cheese separately into the blender won't work. You have to blend them together by themselves without adding anything else first.

Your doc may be right. But I have a friend who used the Budwig protocol built around this recipe to cure a very bad squamous cell cancer on his ear. All his onocologist could offer him was amputation of the ear and scoffed when the Budwig protocol was run past him. (Most doctors do scoff and they say there is no scientific proof that the protocol does anything.) He has been cancer free for five years now. So you never know.

Last Thursday I had some oral surgery to extract some teeth and put in some implants. I didn't put myself on the vigil list because I didn't think it would be any big deal. I should have. :) The surgery went painlessly as they sedated me with something that kept me completely relaxed and happy the whole time. But the recuperation I'll have to say while not unbearable or excruciating, has been pretty uncomfortable plus I'll be on a liquid or soft diet for months.

Those of you blessed with good teeth, give thanks. And take care of them. I have spent thousands trying to save mine to no avail. But oh well. I am blessed with reasonably good health for a woman of my vintage and for that I am grateful.

On another note, I am the person who when I see cows in a field will announce to everybody else in the car that there are cows or advise you 'see the pretty choo choo?'. Also it has been a very long time now but I might still throw my arm across your chest to protect you if I have to brake suddenly.

(Old habits die hard.)

The surgery went painlessly as they sedated me with something that kept me completely relaxed and happy the whole time
I had knee surgery a while ago , this is when i still ran ems , so i knew most of the folks workin' on me. The anesthesiologists knew i loved music and asked what i'd like during the 'arthroscopic' operation , i requested beach boys .... :cool:

So there i was doped to the gills , the docs got all their tools in my knee doin' their thing , an i'm singin'
HELP ME RONDA... HELP HELP ME RONDA so loud i woke patients up in the icu

hospitals really do have the best d*mn dope!:dev3:

~S~

To make a smoothie blend the flax oil with the cottage cheese to make the flax oil water soluble, and then toss it in a blender with some 100% juice--I prefer apple juice from concentrate--or milk or even water, toss in some apple chunks and/or an orange or banana or berries or veggies or whatever you like and blend til smooth. :) You can add the ground flax seed after the flax oil and cottage cheese is blended if you want. I like a little unrefined honey for sweetener or use stevia (expensive.)

Note: tossing the flax oil and cottage cheese separately into the blender won't work. You have to blend them together by themselves without adding anything else first.

Your doc may be right. But I have a friend who used the Budwig protocol built around this recipe to cure a very bad squamous cell cancer on his ear. All his onocologist could offer him was amputation of the ear and scoffed when the Budwig protocol was run past him. (Most doctors do scoff and they say there is no scientific proof that the protocol does anything.) He has been cancer free for five years now. So you never know.
Foxfire et al, please put my pal &neighbor Ken on your prayer list. He's in the hospital with heart issues and is having open heart surgery tomorrow afternoon. The nurse said the surgery helps these issues with the insertion of a splint and fixes the problem. Even though he's in good hands, prayers to the Lord give the recipient a good edge. Thanks so much for your many kindness especially to everyone of us who is lucky enough to enjoy your coffee lounge thread
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Foxfire et al, please put my pal &neighbor Ken on your prayer list. He's in the hospital with heart issues and is having open heart surgery tomorrow afternoon. The nurse said the surgery helps these issues with the insertion of a splint and fixes the problem. Even though he's in good hands, prayers to the Lord give the recipient a good edge. Thanks so much for your many kindness especially to everyone of us who is lucky enough to enjoy your coffee lounge thread
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I never took Ken off the vigil list Beautress but will update it. And yes open heart surgery, while still a major thing and scary, is pretty routine these days and does fix a lot of problems. My prayers are up.

1713229520337.png

★ Marine Private First Class Raymond L. Hubert, of Detroit, Michigan, chooses a huge unexploded naval shell for a sofa as he removes a three day accumulation of Saipan sand from his field shoes, 1944. ⋆

~S~

I never took Ken off the vigil list Beautress but will update it. And yes open heart surgery, while still a major thing and scary, is pretty routine these days and does fix a lot of problems. My prayers are up.
Thanks, Foxfyre. Nurse Caitlan said to me the same thing you said, that it was a routine surgery and was very successful here in Walker County. His problems included too much fluid in his heart and lungs, and that his prognosis is good to fix all that. He had his share of angina ( heart pain) for the past few days, and Nurse C. also said he was given doses of pain killers in the realm of safety and care. Got home a couple of hours ago, but it's clear he is in good hands and will soon be healed.

We pray or send positive thoughts or keep vigil for:

Harper, the inspiration for the vigil list. Another surgery coming up.
Ringel for continued wellness and his brothers' families for relief from adversity and illness.
Hombre & Foxfyre's son Mike for continued wellness
Beautress's friend Ken for healing and wellness and a successful surgery.
Dale Smith for quality of life.
SFC Ollie for healing and wellness
Gracie for solutions and peace.
Mrs. Saveliberty for rapid and trouble free healing
Oddball's mom for a good diagnosis and resolution.
Boedicca's brother Douglas for successful treatment and wellness.
Foxfyre for successful healing after dental surgery.

And we keep the light on so those who have moved on to other places can find their way back. And we hope they do.
1713246587069.png

Forum List

Back