USMB Coffee Shop IV

Relax there drama llama.. If it was a dire situation I’d take the chance as any real man would and again cell phones have changed the situation.
I'm more relaxed than you are, Mister Do Nothing.
There was a large concrete block in the freeway traffic lane.
Traffic slowed to 5 or 10 miles an hour switching lanes and avoiding it.

I stopped my car, put on my flashers, held up my hands, and tossed the block off to the side of the freeway.

How long would it take CHP to drive there, through heavy stopped traffic and do that, Mister Do Nothing?

How long does it take a tow truck to arrive and remove a car stalled in a traffic lane? Long time.

I always push the stalled car over to the side of the road after advising the driver of what to do. Sixty seconds, I have the freeway cleared and everyone out of danger.
Never caused an accident, never been sued.

Life can be simple if you take charge and aren't afraid....of "being sued."

These are positive suggestions, Foxfyre. I'm not being dramatic. I'm being honest and trying to encourage men to do what they would want others to do for their own families.

Honest help or kissy-kissy do nothing. Choose only one.

I suggest you offer the men who ignore women in distress some friendly advice. You're welcome.
ChemEngineer,

The Coffee Shop is not the place for this. It is meant to get away from the sharpness, criticisms and angst of the rest of the board. No fighting or put downs.

I strongly recommend you heed Foxfyre’s suggestions.

From the OP:

This is a place to just come in and say hi, let us know what's going on with you these days, celebrate joys, concerns, jokes, music, hobbies, interests, love and life.

So check your spurs, sidearms, politics, and religious fussing at the door, come in to enjoy an adult beverage or a hot cup of coffee and a piece of pie or whatever comforts your soul, and let's just enjoy each oth
er.

ChemEngineer,

The Coffee Shop is not the place for this. It is meant to get away from the sharpness, criticisms and angst of the rest of the board. No fighting or put downs.

I strongly recommend you heed Foxfyre’s suggestions.

From the OP:

This is a place to just come in and say hi, let us know what's going on with you these days, celebrate joys, concerns, jokes, music, hobbies, interests, love and life.

So check your spurs, sidearms, politics, and religious fussing at the door, come in to enjoy an adult beverage or a hot cup of coffee and a piece of pie or whatever comforts your soul, and let's just enjoy each oth
er.
Thank you oh friend of the Coffee Shop. :)

Coyote

1715214994222.png

Forum List

Back