USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our deep freeze is ending today hopefully. After another really cold night we should be in the high 70's today and into the low 90's by the weekend. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to temps in the high 80's, low 90's. But I'm tired of being constantly cold. It wears a body down after awhile. So I'm actually looking forward to bitching about the heat for awhile. :)

Our deep freeze is ending today hopefully. After another really cold night we should be in the high 70's today and into the low 90's by the weekend. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to temps in the high 80's, low 90's. But I'm tired of being constantly cold. It wears a body down after awhile. So I'm actually looking forward to bitching about the heat for awhile. :)

Gripe mode A : from "on" to "off"

Gripe mode B: from "off" to "on"

:D

(sounds familar to me....)

Last edited:
Now good news and bad.........

Son Dirk can come off the list for now Foxy, he's doing much much better according to his brother. He has an internet problem but i don't think the prayer list can fix that.

Daughter Angie is back in the hospital. We haven't heard much, what we have heard is bad, very bad. Kidneys shut down, liver almost shut down Ammonia levels above 200. (normal is 40 to 60 i think) She is on a ventilator and is not conscious.....Right back where she was 6 months ago.

Happy that Dirk is doing well, Ollie. I know that was a concern. But serious prayers for Angie for sure. Have they ever figured out what is causing this?

More than likely years of abusing prescription meds.....We tried for years to get her to slow down but there are always Doctors out there willing to write a prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back