USMB Bumper Sticker / Xotoxi Thread

i got two stickers...one on each side of the car.....they just fucked you intentionally xox...its so all about you...*pokes greta* could you fatten that kidlet up a bit, eh?

Do you think that I never received my bumper sticker because of the fact that I never submitted my address?

Here's another one with Peaches. She's on a platform above the rat cage which is about 7' above the floor.

View attachment 9900

Lazy cats. Mine would yell at you for disturbing her, and then proceed to chew the corners off the sticker.

Then again, she licks bed posts, and the carpet, so who knows what goes through her head.

She wasn't very happy and then she started to chew the corners of the sticker. She's a fierce hunter. We stopped letting her out because she would bring in every critter known to man, including Jehovah's Witnesses.

Put a box outside marked "JW'S", and teach her to deposit them prior to coming in to show you the rest of her treasures.

Mine's so old she "stalks and catches" socks. And then yowls until you come praise her. :eusa_eh:

i got two stickers...one on each side of the car.....they just fucked you intentionally xox...its so all about you...*pokes greta* could you fatten that kidlet up a bit, eh?

Do you think that I never received my bumper sticker because of the fact that I never submitted my address?

No fuckin way!

Yeah...you're right. That's silly.

With my IP address, Gunny should be able to find my home address without a problem.

Lazy cats. Mine would yell at you for disturbing her, and then proceed to chew the corners off the sticker.

Then again, she licks bed posts, and the carpet, so who knows what goes through her head.

She wasn't very happy and then she started to chew the corners of the sticker. She's a fierce hunter. We stopped letting her out because she would bring in every critter known to man, including Jehovah's Witnesses.

Put a box outside marked "JW'S", and teach her to deposit them prior to coming in to show you the rest of her treasures.

Mine's so old she "stalks and catches" socks. And then yowls until you come praise her. :eusa_eh:

I read that as something else. I was all like :eusa_eh:

Another idea...upload that picture to Stuff On My Cat - Stuff + Cats

Free advertising for USMB.

Just got this:

----- Original Message -----
To: General Photo Submission
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: Photo Submit

Thanks for submitting your picture to Stuff On My Cat - Stuff + Cats please check back on 4/5 for the post.

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM, General Photo Submission

Browse
Image File::4bb6ade457b1f-036.JPG

:lol: :lol: My 9 year old does that but only after we've gone to bed...... Damn cat. :lol:

:lol: :lol: My 9 year old does that but only after we've gone to bed...... Damn cat. :lol:

My 19 year old was in the bedroom yesterday meowing up a storm, so I went in to see what all the hollering was about. It appears he attempted to jump up on the bed and didn't quite make it. So there he hung with one paws claws stuck in the blanket and he couldn't get free. He had his back legs on the floor but he was still pretty stretched out. Poor old critter. I'm afraid that's going to happen when I'm not home and able to help him up. He's getting pretty frail.

My 19 year old was in the bedroom yesterday meowing up a storm, so I went in to see what all the hollering was about. It appears he attempted to jump up on the bed and didn't quite make it. So there he hung with one paws claws stuck in the blanket and he couldn't get free. He had his back legs on the floor but he was still pretty stretched out. Poor old critter. I'm afraid that's going to happen when I'm not home and able to help him up. He's getting pretty frail.

We have a 19 year old who while showing signs of arthritis, diminished hearing and sleeping 20 hours a day (just a slight exaggeration) is still pretty spry. We picked up a small wooden step stool (Chinese antique store) that he uses to get up on the bed. He's my cat and he will walk into any room where I am and start yelling until I pay attention to him. My wife claims he only comes out when I am home and if I'm gone for awhile he'll get on the bed and start yelling in here ear. :lol::lol:

My two year old cat steals socks off the drying rack and runs down the hall with them in her mouth, yodeling. Sometimes she brings them back, sometimes she doesn't.

our cats are pretty well mannered till about 4 am...then all hell breaks loose...one climbs up on the window sill...and dive bombs you from about 3 or 4 ft....the other one lays on top of your head...the wee one....well she is too sweet to do anything...its the older boys...

We have a 19 year old who while showing signs of arthritis, diminished hearing and sleeping 20 hours a day (just a slight exaggeration) is still pretty spry. We picked up a small wooden step stool (Chinese antique store) that he uses to get up on the bed. He's my cat and he will walk into any room where I am and start yelling until I pay attention to him. My wife claims he only comes out when I am home and if I'm gone for awhile he'll get on the bed and start yelling in here ear. :lol::lol:

I hear ya. By the time they get to be that old you know them pretty well. They cease to be more of a cat and become more a little person. You know every meow, every grunt, every whimper, every noise they make has a meaning. They learn to communicate. The other day my 19 year old shot through the house like a rocket. Scared the hell otta me. I wasn't expecting it. I think he does that right after he takes a crap. It must feel good... :lol:

I was glad to see he still had that in him.

our cats are pretty well mannered till about 4 am...then all hell breaks loose...one climbs up on the window sill...and dive bombs you from about 3 or 4 ft....the other one lays on top of your head...the wee one....well she is too sweet to do anything...its the older boys...

What do you do with your cats if you want to go on vacation?

That's right. Dote on the female..... Yeah..... Gender racist! :lol:

Forum List

Back