USMB Bumper Sticker / Xotoxi Thread

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Here's a picture of one of our cats posing with not one, but two (count 'em TWO) USMB bumper stickers. Teddie (our cat) was laying on a very messy table in one of our family rooms, and the picture was taken with my iPhone.

$036.jpg

Note to Xotoxi: Sorry you never received your USMB bumper sticker! ;)

Here's a picture of one of our cats posing with not one, but two (count 'em TWO) USMB bumper stickers. Teddie (our cat) was laying on a very messy table in one of our family rooms, and the picture was taken with my iPhone.

View attachment 9893

May I save the picture of your cats, print it out, and attach it to my pickup-truck with duct tape?

View attachment 9893

May I save the picture of your cats, print it out, and attach it to my pickup-truck with duct tape?

I'll ask my cat. She might request monthly royalties. You know how cats are.

The duct tape is a nice touch, though.

View attachment 9893

The duct tape is a nice touch, though.

It's the "primer gray" that really makes it stand out.:lol:

Does she prefer cash, check, or fancy feast?

Her favorite toy is the rubber plug in a soy milk carton that keeps in the freshness. She also loves rubber bands.

I'll tell you what...:eusa_shhh:

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who has an associate who is in the "nip" trade...if you know what I'm sayin'. I can get her some quality nip...none of that shit that's mixed with mint...I'm talkin' 100% Venezuelan Nepeta cataria...she'll love it!

I never got my sticker either. :confused:

I didn't donate for the sticker though. I saw the balls out language and read some great insight from both sides of the political arena and knew I found home. I'm a true blue blue collar shit head so the word fuck has to be thrown in here and there or I think everyone is too uppity! :lol:

View attachment 9893

I think someone should call Hoarder's.. :eek:

Food, garbage, AND clothes on the same table?

I didn't donate for the sticker though. I saw the balls out language and read some great insight from both sides of the political arena and knew I found home. I'm a true blue blue collar shit head so the word fuck has to be thrown in here and there or I think everyone is too uppity! :lol:

On the other hand, I came here EXCLUSIVELY for the bumper sticker.

And as soon as I receive one, I plan to move along. But until then, I will post with abandon.

Also...I'm a bonafide elitist, as can be seen by the fact that I eat Grey poupon on my hot dogs and I have been know to consume arugula.

On the other hand, I came here EXCLUSIVELY for the bumper sticker.

And as soon as I receive one, I plan to move along. But until then, I will post with abandon.

Also...I'm a bonafide elitist, as can be seen by the fact that I eat Grey poupon on my hot dogs and I have been know to consume arugula.

I did not see the stupidity until you pointed it out! LOL thank you sir!

Here's another one with Peaches. She's on a platform above the rat cage which is about 7' above the floor.

View attachment 9900

Lazy cats. Mine would yell at you for disturbing her, and then proceed to chew the corners off the sticker.

Then again, she licks bed posts, and the carpet, so who knows what goes through her head.

Here's another one with Peaches. She's on a platform above the rat cage which is about 7' above the floor.

View attachment 9900

Lazy cats. Mine would yell at you for disturbing her, and then proceed to chew the corners off the sticker.

Then again, she licks bed posts, and the carpet, so who knows what goes through her head.

She wasn't very happy and then she started to chew the corners of the sticker. She's a fierce hunter. We stopped letting her out because she would bring in every critter known to man, including Jehovah's Witnesses.

She wasn't very happy and then she started to chew the corners of the sticker. She's a fierce hunter. We stopped letting her out because she would bring in every critter known to man, including Jehovah's Witnesses.

How about Census Workers?

How about Census Workers?

easy there xox .....dont be hating on the census workers lol

i got two stickers...one on each side of the car.....they just fucked you intentionally xox...its so all about you...*pokes greta* could you fatten that kidlet up a bit, eh?

Forum List

Back