USMB American tour.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Thinking about a U.S.M.B. tour of America.
Of course I wouldnt be able to cover the entire U.S. at once,that would come when the wife retires.
Thinking about regions,maybe the Southwest or the Southeast.

I get a case of the wanderlust sometimes and just hit the road for the hell of it.
Anyone want to meet up if I did so?

Leftist included....

Thinking about a U.S.M.B. tour of America.
Of course I wouldnt be able to cover the entire U.S. at once,that would come when the wife retires.
Thinking about regions,maybe the Southwest or the Southeast.

I get a case of the wanderlust sometimes and just hit the road for the hell of it.
Anyone want to meet up if I did so?

Leftist included....

I would be up for it, Wrigley Ville in Chicago, or a dive bar in Arizona..or maybe a waffle house in the south east ..

Maybe hook up the SxS and see what your area has to offer when it comes to wilderness trails?

I forgot about Cherokee county north Carolina

Always wanted to visit S. Carolina. We've talked about retiring there.

Really? It's the upstate you have to retire too.. just saying ... you have everything you want..

Cant say as I've never been to either state.
Obviously the South appeals to me.

Maybe hook up the SxS and see what your area has to offer when it comes to wilderness trails?

I forgot about Cherokee county north Carolina

Always wanted to visit S. Carolina. We've talked about retiring there.

Really? It's the upstate you have to retire too.. just saying ... you have everything you want..

Cant say as I've never been to either state.
Obviously the South appeals to me.

It's growing huge..still a bunch of country roads and we got our waterfalls..

There is some beautiful country all over these United States. Wherever you go...good luck and have fun!

Dont I know it!
The last time I took off for lands unknown I ended up running the wagon trails of the southwestern deserts.
Cool as hell seeing the springs and stops of the settlers.

You have to go where you and your wife wants to retire at, it's a big country, full of cool things and cool people..

Just in the pass two months I was working in Wilmington ohio and now back in pineville north Carolina .. ( with a stop over at home) I missed being on the road with a passion..

The older you get , from my point of view you need to see it again

There is some beautiful country all over these United States. Wherever you go...good luck and have fun!

Dont I know it!
The last time I took off for lands unknown I ended up running the wagon trails of the southwestern deserts.
Cool as hell seeing the springs and stops of the settlers.

You have to go where you and your wife wants to retire at, it's a big country, full of cool things and cool people..

Yep...
I loved the southwest!!!
I actually drove on the trails through the desert the settlers used. It required extra gas in five gallon cans to make the trip.
Intro to the Old Spanish Trail

Forum List

Back