USMB Age Test

You can use the pen to wind the tape if it becomes loose.

You could also use your index finger and thumb to wind them back tight as well. That was actually my preferred method as with the pen you could over tighten.
westwall is now confirmed over 18. An asterisk will confirm his elite over 18 status for forgoing the use of a pen in the first place :thup:
Mebbe he uses the pen for other things. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yes indeed. Twilight Zone: "The Lonely" (1959)

Just one episode I know, but TZ stories tended to be timeless and unforgettable on their own, dealing with deep psychological topics. Way deeper it seems than we get any more. I think TV was far more experimental then before it constrained itself.

Now this guy on another episode literally gave me nightmares. I couldn't go to sleep --

eyeofbeholder.jpg

The "ugly deformed" girl in this oppositeland world was played by Donna Douglas, who went on to be Elly Mae Clampett.
Neither Ginger nor Mary Ann for me but Ellie May, Hell Yeah!

Takes a smart woman to play a ditzy one. That's why "Marianne" has always been the wrong answer.
:eusa_shifty:
Ginger had to put out to get what she wanted in life. you would never get anywhere with Marianne.
Mr Howell had Mrs Howell
The Skipper had Gilligan
That left the Professor with his choice of Ginger or Maryanne and he couldn't get either
The perfessor was gay!!!!

Yes indeed. Twilight Zone: "The Lonely" (1959)

Just one episode I know, but TZ stories tended to be timeless and unforgettable on their own, dealing with deep psychological topics. Way deeper it seems than we get any more. I think TV was far more experimental then before it constrained itself.

Now this guy on another episode literally gave me nightmares. I couldn't go to sleep --

eyeofbeholder.jpg

The "ugly deformed" girl in this oppositeland world was played by Donna Douglas, who went on to be Elly Mae Clampett.
Neither Ginger nor Mary Ann for me but Ellie May, Hell Yeah!

Takes a smart woman to play a ditzy one. That's why "Marianne" has always been the wrong answer.
:eusa_shifty:
Ginger had to put out to get what she wanted in life. you would never get anywhere with Marianne.
Mr Howell had Mrs Howell
The Skipper had Gilligan
That left the Professor with his choice of Ginger or Maryanne and he couldn't get either
The perfessor was gay!!!!

I would say "nerd"

I suspect Ginger and Maryanne maintained a lesbian relationship. They did share a hut and would have tickle fights when the cameras were not on

Last edited:
I remember Lincoln Logs and Legos. Had those. One of my aunts raised two boys, older than me, so she had all KINDS of matchbox cars and army men, toy horses, all kinds of cool toys in her basement. I would go over there and play with those toys and be entertained for hours. I liked those kind of toys as well as baby dolls and things like that.

OH, she also had Tonka Trucks which were really awesome. I loved playing in the sandbox with the Tonka trucks and matchbox cars. :D

Forum List

Back