USM Boards demographics

How do you think the board measure up to the real world political spectrum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You forgot the under-educated spectrum, chump. Mommy will be a long to change your diaper in a little while .....:eusa_whistle:

If there is a under-educated spectrum, that means there would be a over-educated spectrum. And how exactly would be one be over-educated? :eusa_think:

So Gunny, enjoying the evening weather here at USMB? :D

I'm laughing my ass off at that second sentence, 1st paragraph. :lol:

We've seem to have gotten a couple patients from the local mental asylums. They seem to inhabit both extreme ends of the political spectrum. However, it is a very diverse crowd overall all coming from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, and even countries. Though this board has a slight right wing lean, it's only really seen in polls taken.

You forgot the under-educated spectrum, chump. Mommy will be a long to change your diaper in a little while .....:eusa_whistle:

She has to take care of you first?:lol:

We've seem to have gotten a couple patients from the local mental asylums. They seem to inhabit both extreme ends of the political spectrum. However, it is a very diverse crowd overall all coming from different backgrounds, cultures, religions, and even countries. Though this board has a slight right wing lean, it's only really seen in polls taken.

She has to take care of you first?:lol:

Yeah. Your point?:badgrin:

The only kooks on either side that I have met have been barely literate. We have some crazies here who actually know how to spell. Quite refreshing.

There are no zealots in my inner circle nor where I work. My perception is most of this country is middle right and that's the majority of this board in my opinion.

How do you think the board measure up to the real world political spectrum

Reflects the real world
Mainstream conservative and essentially only leftwing kooks
Mainstream liberals and essentially only right wing kooks
Only kooks

I hate everyone. And Democrat sheeple.:eusa_eh:

I don't hate anyone here. I reserve that for the fagwads in Washington.

The only kooks on either side that I have met have been barely literate. We have some crazies here who actually know how to spell. Quite refreshing.

There are no zealots in my inner circle nor where I work. My perception is most of this country is middle right and that's the majority of this board in my opinion.

With Firefox and Spell-check it's pretty hard to misspell anything.

Don't fool yourselves.

You're all kooks, I'm the only normal one among us.

Admiting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :lol:

Gee, I've collected another label. I'll have to actually care about that sometime. (not directed @ hjmick)

Last edited:

Bhug demel ?

Forum List

Back