usitizens advice column.

Back in my player days, my dancing skills got me laid more times than everything else put together.

true story :thup:

my only dance story.....i am spending the day with a man who is not american....i am playing beach music...

i ask him....."wanna shag"

he perks up...."yes"

i remark...'surprised you know how to shag'?

he replies, "i shag well thank you"

i stand up getting ready to shag, with a puzzled look he ask "standing"

at this point i realize we are not discussing the same thing

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Back in my player days, my dancing skills got me laid more times than everything else put together.

true story :thup:

i hope all the face plants did not hurt too much.

and to contribute for a change:

i learned to dance to escape the horrible situations on weddings, when social dancing was ordered, and i had to hide at the bar. now i can weather that shit. in style. oh yeah.

To all ya young guys, want women to be after you?
Take dancing lessons, both classic and modern.
Your macho buddies may call you a pussy for the dancing lessons, but you will get more pussy than they do :D

women love a good dancing man.

I sure miss dancing.

There is dancing..and then there is dancing.

If you want pussy then learn how to go down on a woman and give her great orgasms. After that i am sure they wont care of you can dance or not. :lol:

Women love men who are real and not just bait on a hook. Try engaging their brain and talking to them, you will go much farther then dancing.

Well yes, but I do not give detailed advice on muff diving.

To all ya young guys, want women to be after you?
Take dancing lessons, both classic and modern.
Your macho buddies may call you a pussy for the dancing lessons, but you will get more pussy than they do :D

women love a good dancing man.

I sure miss dancing.

There is dancing..and then there is dancing.

If you want pussy then learn how to go down on a woman and give her great orgasms. After that i am sure they wont care of you can dance or not. :lol:

Women love men who are real and not just bait on a hook. Try engaging their brain and talking to them, you will go much farther then dancing.

Well yes, but I do not give detailed advice on muff diving.

If your going to give advice...you might as well give good advice ya know...

:lol:

:woohoo:
LargeBeaverPhoto.jpg

:woohoo:

It's probably like a WW1 trench in there. Full of slime and unidentified corpses. And think of the stench. God, it must smell like satans armpit up there in no man's land.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back