usitizens advice column.

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
To all ya young guys, want women to be after you?
Take dancing lessons, both classic and modern.
Your macho buddies may call you a pussy for the dancing lessons, but you will get more pussy than they do :D

women love a good dancing man.

I sure miss dancing.

Your macho buddies may call you a pussy for the dancing lessons, but you will get more pussy than they do :D

I sure miss dancing.

Lol, this is funny. Maybe this is true for most woman, but for me, not so much. I don't dance and I could care less if my man did. haha.

My wife has been talking about wanting us to take Ball Room dancing lessons for years... So far, I've been really successful in avoiding it.

well if pussy is all you are looking for you can buy that cheap.

If you want the company of a woman then the best thing you can do is act like a human being and pick one who is interested in some of the same things you are.

Men like pussy and women like dick, most dont want just ANY pussy or dick.

The last long-term relationship I had (dating) before meeting my then future wife was with a woman I had actually met years earlier in college. I was in love. It turns out, she wasn't. Oh well. But while the relationship was still a work in progress, she talked me into taking a ballroom dancing class with her.

I was hideous at it.

But, the OP idea is still pretty much on the right target. People of the female persuasion do seem to groove on guys who can handle a waltz as well as the more modern dance moves. My own dance moves seem to come from either Frankenstein or the Steve Martin classic movie, "The Jerk." Thankfully, my wife gives me a pass. :cool:

The last long-term relationship I had (dating) before meeting my then future wife was with a woman I had actually met years earlier in college. I was in love. It turns out, she wasn't. Oh well. But while the relationship was still a work in progress, she talked me into taking a ballroom dancing class with her.

I was hideous at it.

But, the OP idea is still pretty much on the right target. People of the female persuasion do seem to groove on guys who can handle a waltz as well as the more modern dance moves. My own dance moves seem to come from either Frankenstein or the Steve Martin classic movie, "The Jerk." Thankfully, my wife gives me a pass. :cool:

yeah it comes more natural to some than others, I had to work at it as well.

Dear uscitizen,

My balls have been really itchy the past two days. I scratch, but then that just makes it feel like they're on fire. Should I get tested? I'm kind of scared to find out the results, and if it's positive for something then that means I have to have an uncomfortable conversation with someone. What should I do?

Sincerely,
a reader with a burning question.

If you want the company of a woman then the best thing you can do is act like a human being and pick one who is interested in some of the same things you are.

Dancing helps to break the ice and meet new women with common interests.

A few years ago when I could still dance I invited my 13 yr old granddaughter to go dancing with me. After much cajoling I got her to go. I figured I would see how she was doing on those dancing lessons I had paid for. btw she did not even know gramps could dance ;)

I treated her like a lady all evening and she had a wonderful time and decided gramps was not such an old fogey after all. She learned how a lady should be treated.
She even fixed me up with one of her teachers. Who is still my wonderful lady friend to this day.

Dear uscitizen,

My balls have been really itchy the past two days. I scratch, but then that just makes it feel like they're on fire. Should I get tested? I'm kind of scared to find out the results, and if it's positive for something then that means I have to have an uncomfortable conversation with someone. What should I do?

Sincerely,
a reader with a burning question.

Dear itchy,
Yes by all means get tested. And stay away from the sleazy women in the future.

Is this an Oprah show?

my only dance story.....i am spending the day with a man who is not american....i am playing beach music...

i ask him....."wanna shag"

he perks up...."yes"

i remark...'surprised you know how to shag'?

he replies, "i shag well thank you"

i stand up getting ready to shag, with a puzzled look he ask "standing"

at this point i realize we are not discussing the same thing

I sure miss dancing.
:clap2:Men that learn to dance on their feet can dance when lying down. :thup:

Dancing helps to break the ice and meet new women with common interests.

A few years ago when I could still dance I invited my 13 yr old granddaughter to go dancing with me. After much cajoling I got her to go. I figured I would see how she was doing on those dancing lessons I had paid for. btw she did not even know gramps could dance ;)

I treated her like a lady all evening and she had a wonderful time and decided gramps was not such an old fogey after all. She learned how a lady should be treated.
She even fixed me up with one of her teachers. Who is still my wonderful lady friend to this day.

I know you truely like women usc , I was just yanking your chain.

I sure miss dancing.

There is dancing..and then there is dancing.

If you want pussy then learn how to go down on a woman and give her great orgasms. After that i am sure they wont care of you can dance or not. :lol:

Women love men who are real and not just bait on a hook. Try engaging their brain and talking to them, you will go much farther then dancing.

Forum List

Back