Using the word "Compromise": Obama 6, Boehner 0

I received an email today from the DCCC. This cracked me up:

"Shortly after Speaker Boehner irresponsibly quit budget negotiations with President Obama, we got the record-shattering 200,000th signer to our petition calling on Boehner and the GOP to stop holding the American economy hostage to secure tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires.

Then, after President Obama’s call last night for the American people to contact their Member of Congress, your overwhelming response actually crashed Congressional websites. Some Republicans’ phone lines are still jammed."

This is not over until the fat lady sings. :lol:

Boehner will be the first to tell you that compromise is for pussies

He would rather default the government than allow a compromise solution
Where was all this call for compromise and spirit of comity when he and his congressional goon squad were jamming Obuttheadcare up our asses?

The chump is approaching Bubba Clintoon in his shameless bullshittery.

The most secretive administration since Nixon throws around the word compromise. (Remember Obamacare? It was passed before anyone knew what the heck was in it.) It has the same effect as throwing small change to children in Tijuana thinking that you are eradicating poverty. It doesn't, and talking compromise doesn't mean that compromise is happening.

TeaTards do not compromise. They are willing to bring the nation to its knees just to prove a point. Boehner will not risk the wrath of the TeaTards and Obama will cave because he lacks the balls to call the GOP bluff.

So we have 25% of the population pushing an unworkable belief on the overwhelming majority of Americans who want a compromise to end this unwaranted crisis

Boehner will be the first to tell you that compromise is for pussies

He would rather default the government than allow a compromise solution
Where was all this call for compromise and spirit of comity when he and his congressional goon squad were jamming Obuttheadcare up our asses?

The chump is approaching Bubba Clintoon in his shameless bullshittery.

Compromise and bipartisan solution was repeatedly offered on both the Stimulus and Healthcare bills.....but Obama was dealing with the "Party of No"

Is there any significance to "compromise"? Is it possible to explain "negotiations" and not use the word "compromise" a single time?
A refusal to raise taxes while insisting on program cuts is not ‘negotiating’ and makes compromise impossible.

How about we raise TAXES on EVERTBODY? that's compromise.

That's not compromise. That's what some of the conservative democrats were forced to do from their representative districts.

Brown trout...(how fitting). No... I guess that's not Compromise in your eyes and those of your cultist brethren. Because Compromise to you nutjobs is "you're way... or no way at all". That's the way it's been since Obama took office and tried to make good on issues he was elected to address.

Nutjobs? Have you checked the latest numbers on our deficit and debt numbers? 5T by Bush and 4.5T by Obama and growing. Where's the compromise on our massive slide into the abyss?

Yeah.... that one... OK... where's the compromise on Revenues? Oh... that's right... that's not negotiable with you freaks. All I see is Draconian cuts to needed services that we ourselves have been paying into all our lives?

That's not Compromise... that's forcing your agenda.

During Obama's speech, he used the word "Compromise" 6 times. Boehner used the word "Zero" times.

Is there any significance to "compromise"? Is it possible to explain "negotiations" and not use the word "compromise" a single time?

To me, the player that cares the least holds the stronger hand.

Its nice to know our president has such words in his vocabulary. Problem is thats all he has, a pretty vocabulary. NO SUBSTANCE :eusa_whistle:

During Obama's speech, he used the word "Compromise" 6 times. Boehner used the word "Zero" times.

Kinda like Obama telling the Repubix to sit in the backseat huh?

Yeah right!

Brown trout...(how fitting). No... I guess that's not Compromise in your eyes and those of your cultist brethren. Because Compromise to you nutjobs is "you're way... or no way at all". That's the way it's been since Obama took office and tried to make good on issues he was elected to address.

Nutjobs? Have you checked the latest numbers on our deficit and debt numbers? 5T by Bush and 4.5T by Obama and growing. Where's the compromise on our massive slide into the abyss?

Yeah.... that one... OK... where's the compromise on Revenues? Oh... that's right... that's not negotiable with you freaks. All I see is Draconian cuts to needed services that we ourselves have been paying into all our lives?

That's not Compromise... that's forcing your agenda.
Waaaaaaa.

Boiking shoulda thought about that when he arrogantly proclaimed that the repubs had to "ride in the back of the bus".

Don't you need a set position to begin compromising?

If you have no plan what's to compromise from?

Forum List

Back