Using the Left's own standard-Hillary has ties to call to blow up the WH

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Using the MS Media and Dems methods of connect the dot lunacy used in their propaganda campaign we can conclude using the same method they used during the campaign that:
HILLARY CLINTON has ties to the call to Blow up the WH and Assassinate the President.
Fact; Hillary claims to be a Cousin with Madonna.
Hillary Clinton talks about her family links with Madonna on
The Ellen Degeneres Show
(April 7, 2008)
Madonna made a fascist call to Blow up the WH insighting a crowd to violence on
Jan 21, 2017.
Therefore according to Hillary's own campaign ploy set standard =Hillary has admitted ties to the fascist call to Blow up the WH.
Let's face it, if Madonna wasn't related, would she have given 2 hoots?

This is what I mean about once you set a standard, you are bound by it. Hillary's own words about assassination comments and admission with ties to Madonna who declared it publically makes Hillary an accessory using "her own arguments". Unless she admits she's a bunch of Bull insulting the intelligence of her voting base. Either move (excuse) she makes is bad=checkmate!

We could have fun with this as that also makes Hilary a double assed Lord ass ass i nation ... Lol... Course that doesn’t make her the first Madonna to look like an ass braying in the wind. I wonder if they even see the damage they cause by being so aBRAYsive in the things they do and say and whether they even care as they should be held to a higher standard by being in the public eye but seem to fall short anyway....

Funny this observation of convoluted reasoning is moved to the conspiracy section. This means the US forum mods agree &
admit the leftist logic (that I pointed out and shined a light on) is all conspiratory.
This means Hillary's original rant in her campaign that Trump was hinting for someone to take her out was conspiracy nonsense. ;-)
TOO funny.

Unbelievable, Fox is not only stuck on the Clintons, but so are most people on this board. Guess H. Clinton was right, there has been a vast right wing conspiracy against them from the beginning, since 1991.

Unbelievable, Fox is not only stuck on the Clintons, but so are most people on this board. Guess H. Clinton was right, there has been a vast right wing conspiracy against them from the beginning, since 1991.
Keeping in this theme:
So using "Your standard"
you admit the Dems are only stuck on the
Trumps instead of the Country or the people's wants and needs.

"Duck, it's the boomerang you just threw!"
*LOL*

Forum List

Back