Using Seal Team 6 to get B.O. re-elected?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/Dowd--The-Downgrade-Blues.html?_r=1

I thought we were'nt supposed to spike the ball!

"The White House is also counting on the Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal big-screen version of the killing of Bin Laden to counter Obama’s growing reputation as ineffectual. The Sony film by the Oscar-winning pair who made “The Hurt Locker” will no doubt reflect the president’s cool, gutsy decision against shaky odds. Just as Obamaland was hoping, the movie is scheduled to open on Oct. 12, 2012 — perfectly timed to give a home-stretch boost to a campaign that has grown tougher."

This is sickening....

No matter when this movie came out...NO MATTER WHEN....a post like this (its pro Obama) would happen.

You are an idiot.

A MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION???? No, Im not an idiot... speak for yourself ya blind partisan hack (yes, I am a RW partisan hack... I admit it :lol: )

I like when hacks admit to being hacks ( well I am a hack myself )

But you at least stick with the facts.

I applaud you for it. :clap2:

Now lets get back to fightin' :slap:

It takes about a year and a half to put a movie together and distribute it.

That should tell you all you need to know about the timing.

They will make more money off it before the elections.

You know it and so does every sane person.

No matter when this movie came out...NO MATTER WHEN....a post like this (its pro Obama) would happen.

You are an idiot.

A MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION???? No, Im not an idiot... speak for yourself ya blind partisan hack (yes, I am a RW partisan hack... I admit it :lol: )

I like when hacks admit to being hacks ( well I am a hack myself )

But you at least stick with the facts.

I applaud you for it. :clap2:

Now lets get back to fightin' :slap:

I love a good scrap every once in a while :meow:

It takes about a year and a half to put a movie together and distribute it.

That should tell you all you need to know about the timing.

They will make more money off it before the elections.

You know it and so does every sane person.

'We don't need to spike the football' | POLITICO 44

'We don't need to spike the football'

“We don't trot out this stuff as trophies,” Obama said in an interview with “60 Minutes,” according to a transcript read by White House press secretary Jay Carney at his briefing on Wednesday. “I think Americans and people around the world are glad that he is gone. But we don't need to spike the football.”

He is not.

What makes you think no one should ever make a movie about it?

they made movies about 911

Yep both were/are unacceptable. But I am sure several righties here who defended Buish use of 911 will condemn Obama's use of a similar situation. And visa versa for some lefties as well.

Scuse me pussy with groucho glasses but if we look at the 9-11 situation we will find that Bill was diddling Monica when members of the same gang that attacked the WTC on his watch were attending flight school in his backyard. Bush was in office about eight months when 9-11 happened and democrats in congress supported boots on the ground in Iraq. Later democrats pretended they were bystanders or jihad members and undermined the mission. Cindy Sheehan was goaded by democrats to disgusting demonstrations but it seems Cindy retired when Obama was elected. The right wing still supports the Military effort but the left can't seem to come to grips with it.

Forum List

Back