Using Seal Team 6 to get B.O. re-elected?

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/Dowd--The-Downgrade-Blues.html?_r=1

I thought we were'nt supposed to spike the ball!

"The White House is also counting on the Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal big-screen version of the killing of Bin Laden to counter Obama’s growing reputation as ineffectual. The Sony film by the Oscar-winning pair who made “The Hurt Locker” will no doubt reflect the president’s cool, gutsy decision against shaky odds. Just as Obamaland was hoping, the movie is scheduled to open on Oct. 12, 2012 — perfectly timed to give a home-stretch boost to a campaign that has grown tougher."

This is sickening....

Last edited:
Yeah kinda like using 911 to get re-elected. Both suck.

I was going to mention Bush's use of the "threat Level" before 2004 elections, but he is'nt POTUS & I wasnt here at USMB during that election. I was screaming about that too.

This is about Obama and his supporters in this thread.... all the "but he did it" shit dont fly with me.

This is unacceptable... all the intel from Obamas regime is going to get more of our great soldiers killed!

Last edited:
Yeah kinda like using 911 to get re-elected. Both suck.

I was going to mention Bush's use of the "threat Level" before 2004 elections, but he is'nt POTUS & I wasnt here at USMB during that election. I was screaming about that too.

This is about Obama and his supporters in this thread.... all the "but he did it" shit dont fly with me.

I didn't know you around that time.

But..I trust you.

And if you think this way. Good on you.

Defense is something we are suppose to be doing without politics.

Yep both were/are unacceptable. But I am sure several righties here who defended Buish use of 911 will condemn Obama's use of a similar situation. And visa versa for some lefties as well.

Yep both were/are unacceptable. But I am sure several righties here who defended Buish use of 911 will condemn Obama's use of a similar situation. And visa versa for some lefties as well.

Again... why not focus on this dispicable movie.

Bush isnt POTUS now.

So your big whine fest is about a truthful movie benifiting Obama becasue it will remind the voters that he did something good?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/Dowd--The-Downgrade-Blues.html?_r=1

"The White House is also counting on the Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal big-screen version of the killing of Bin Laden to counter Obama’s growing reputation as ineffectual. The Sony film by the Oscar-winning pair who made “The Hurt Locker” will no doubt reflect the president’s cool, gutsy decision against shaky odds. Just as Obamaland was hoping, the movie is scheduled to open on Oct. 12, 2012 — perfectly timed to give a home-stretch boost to a campaign that has grown tougher."

This is sickening....

No matter when this movie came out...NO MATTER WHEN....a post like this (its pro Obama) would happen.

You are an idiot.

So your big whine fest is about a truthful movie benifiting Obama becasue it will remind the voters that he did something good?

shhhhh...the country is not supposed to even think...THINK...anything positive towards Obama.

Damn.... If Bush did something worth making a movie over, I would understand. Its not our fault all he had was Katrina, 9/11, etc etc..

Yes killing Osama was something good.

You used to think so under Bush anyway

This is sickening....

No matter when this movie came out...NO MATTER WHEN....a post like this (its pro Obama) would happen.

You are an idiot.

A MONTH BEFORE THE ELECTION???? No, Im not an idiot... speak for yourself ya blind partisan hack (yes, I am a RW partisan hack... I admit it :lol: )

Do you have any idea how long it takes to cast, shoot , edit and distribute a movie?

it is a very typical amount of time.

Forum List

Back