Using neg rep points as a "weapon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
o hold up the short bus......there is a newbie on here...negs me right off the bat....says i am "dishonest"...wtf? so he will not explain why he said that blah blah blah...he likes to name call a lot...so anytime i see the fucker name calling...which is about any time i real the fuckers posts....i get to neg him....and will continue to do so...oddly it has not opened any lines of communication....go figure
Have you put the n(.)(.)bie in the red zone yet?

Some members do use negs as a weapon but diddley squat will be done about it, in fact, if anything you'll pay a higher price in insults.. such is life...

Oh, probably, and if so I can live with that - I just thought I'd pass it on.

Actually si modo just PMed to say I'm now going to get 80 neg rep points - despite not being the poster this thread is about!!! :razz:
I should neg you for revealing what someone PMed you....but, don't worry...I'm not going to do that...not worth the effort.

I've noticed one user has now given me negative rep points 4 times on one thread - and PM'd me to tell me he was going to do it - after I once neg rep pointed him for spamming.

Given his actions seem to have nothing to do with what has been posted and are entirely an issue of personal spite, maybe we should allow rep points only to be given once per poster per thread?

It's not like it really matters - but if rep points are used as aspects of feuding they become less a feature than a curse.

Was it Elvis? I get this from him all the time and I get a kick out of it. Its called small dick syndrome.

:lol:

I've noticed one user has now given me negative rep points 4 times on one thread - and PM'd me to tell me he was going to do it - after I once neg rep pointed him for spamming.

Given his actions seem to have nothing to do with what has been posted and are entirely an issue of personal spite, maybe we should allow rep points only to be given once per poster per thread?

It's not like it really matters - but if rep points are used as aspects of feuding they become less a feature than a curse.

who really gives a fuck elivis has lots of green dots and he is nothing but a crude imbecile

This is the greatest post in history! lol

Was it Elvis? I get this from him all the time and I get a kick out of it. Its called small dick syndrome.

zona projects again

Dwivecon makes his standard unimaginative 3 word post...again
Since this is about rep, how in the heck do you have over 11 thousand post with only 80 something rep points?

No, someone called Mr Fitnah. Same syndrome, I suspect.

I suppose if you're not particularly smart or literate, rep points seem like a Fearsum Weapn.

I'm getting a little board here... you mind turning up the heat...:popcorn:

thermostat.jpg

No, someone called Mr Fitnah. Same syndrome, I suspect.

I suppose if you're not particularly smart or literate, rep points seem like a Fearsum Weapn.

Well now.. I know Mr Fitnah to be a brilliant and funny fellow ... :( there is something amiss here.....:eusa_eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back