Using neg rep points as a "weapon"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodafin

Dec 17, 2009
Helsinki, Finland
I've noticed one user has now given me negative rep points 4 times on one thread - and PM'd me to tell me he was going to do it - after I once neg rep pointed him for spamming.

Given his actions seem to have nothing to do with what has been posted and are entirely an issue of personal spite, maybe we should allow rep points only to be given once per poster per thread?

It's not like it really matters - but if rep points are used as aspects of feuding they become less a feature than a curse.

I've noticed one user has now given me negative rep points 4 times on one thread - and PM'd me to tell me he was going to do it - after I once neg rep pointed him for spamming.

Given his actions seem to have nothing to do with what has been posted and are entirely an issue of personal spite, maybe we should allow rep points only to be given once per poster per thread?

It's not like it really matters - but if rep points are used as aspects of feuding they become less a feature than a curse.

Then again, maybe not.

whine-1.jpg

who really gives a fuck elivis has lots of green dots and he is nothing but a crude imbecile

Eots -

Yeah, it's all a bit random, isn't it?

I don't think it's a big deal either way, but I just thought it was worth passing on that at least one poster is using neg rep points to conduct vendettas - although i suspect he'll get tired when he's done it 4 or 5 thousands times.

Some members do use negs as a weapon but diddley squat will be done about it, in fact, if anything you'll pay a higher price in insults.. such is life...

o hold up the short bus......there is a newbie on here...negs me right off the bat....says i am "dishonest"...wtf? so he will not explain why he said that blah blah blah...he likes to name call a lot...so anytime i see the fucker name calling...which is about any time i real the fuckers posts....i get to neg him....and will continue to do so...oddly it has not opened any lines of communication....go figure

o hold up the short bus......there is a newbie on here...negs me right off the bat....says i am "dishonest"...wtf? so he will not explain why he said that blah blah blah...he likes to name call a lot...so anytime i see the fucker name calling...which is about any time i real the fuckers posts....i get to neg him....and will continue to do so...oddly it has not opened any lines of communication....go figure
I find you are so honest that it's brutal sometimes. Anyone who calls The Bones dishonest is a hack.

Some members do use negs as a weapon but diddley squat will be done about it, in fact, if anything you'll pay a higher price in insults.. such is life...

Oh, probably, and if so I can live with that - I just thought I'd pass it on.

Actually si modo just PMed to say I'm now going to get 80 neg rep points - despite not being the poster this thread is about!!! :razz:

Oh, probably, and if so I can live with that - I just thought I'd pass it on.

Actually si modo just PMed to say I'm now going to get 80 neg rep points - despite not being the poster this thread is about!!! :razz:
I never thought it was about me. I just neg rep whiners.

You are a whiner.

And, you are a hack.

I find you are so honest that it's brutal sometimes. Anyone who calls The Bones dishonest is a hack.

I totally agree Si modo...

]I never thought it was about me. I just neg rep whiners.

You are a whiner.

And, you are a hack.

So you don't think PMing people threatening to give them 80 neg points is whiny?

I thought it showed all the cojones of an 8 year old girl myself.

Honestly - have you EVER posting anything except spam, whining and abuse on this forum?

eots is that not the main character from "eraserhead"...i dont think i like being called that...at all...

lose sleep over it eots....live in fear of the negative whatever i can give you...shake in your shoes...

we iz all out to get you!

eots is that not the main character from "eraserhead"...i dont think i like being called that...at all...

lose sleep over it eots....live in fear of the negative whatever i can give you...shake in your shoes...

we iz all out to get you!

only a true stoner would recognise eraserhead...and your craft is poweless against me and my plastic jesus...I am fearless

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okSlFkkUpE]YouTube - Billy Idol 2005 Plastic Jesus[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back