Using Courts To Usurp Democracy Again: Liberals Posture On Potential POTUS Pence

Is the new Pence witch-hunt actually an attempt to fully undo election 2016?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Opinion: Mueller Hints That Mike Pence May Be Indicted Soon

So...what's really going on here is the left using the courts to UNDO election 2016. Let's just be honest. No witch hunts on Pence until they felt secure they're getting Trump out. Are they going for a coup to have the new (democrat) Speaker of the House gain the Whitehouse before 2020? Speaker is 3rd in line if both POTUS & VP die/are removed... :popcorn:

I guess the GOP should've been more successful with the House of Representin' in 2018. Border issues just didn't whip up public sentiments like the GOP had hoped. Too many Juans and Juanitas doing yards and housework for the middle class now that they can't afford to hire US citizens. That's the price for being too elite and out of touch with stuff on the ground with the working class. There was one dog-whistle issue I can think of that would've let them hold the House. Ah, well. Wisdom comes slowly and in driblets.

So, is this the left/democrat movement to undo election 2016? Discuss.
discuss?

Just another idiotic thread by one of USMB's chief conspiracy batshit crazy theorists. 'too many Juans and Juanitas'- I guess that dog whistle didn't work as well as you had hoped.

There is no facts in that article, as the title says.

It’s an opinion piece and it’s all bullshit conjecture,

My opinion piece is the whole thing is an orchestrated set up.
Oh, I don't know....the quote from the article in OP link seems to me to be the framing up of a legal case to indict Pence:

.....things have gotten even worse for both Pence and Kushner...Many people are now also remembering when the new vice president went on national television and declared to the world that Michael Flynn was clean as a whistle, and innocent of all charges.....However, before Pence did this, Congressman Elijah Cummings had notified Pence in writing that Flynn had committed perjury and lied about his contacts with foreign governments, especially Turkey......Thanks to Mueller’s memo we know that Pence, while defending Flynn on TV, knew that the new National Security Adviser had also committed perjury and lied about his contacts with Russia.

Yep, sheer conjecture.

The author of the piece says that because Pence said Flynn was innocent, and Flynn committed perjury, therefore Pence committed a crime.

That’s bullshit. It’s simply not true.

Saying someone is clean isn’t a crime.

In the era of feelings driven everything, when a hater hates, everything and anything the target of their hate does is illegal and will send them right to jail. The law need not apply.

Is Pence clean or was he completely out of the loop
Does it matter? Your cult wants him out because y'all are trying to undo election 2016. The motivation is the topic, not if there's a case against Pence.

Paranoid is a bitch ain't it?

Did I imagine the link in the OP? Or does it exist? Reality is a bitch, ain't it? :popcorn:
If Pence is clean, he has nothing to worry about does he?

Being clean or dirty would not change by one iota the irrational hatred flung his way. Not one. The hate is the constant.

Does it matter? Your cult wants him out because y'all are trying to undo election 2016. The motivation is the topic, not if there's a case against Pence.

Did I imagine the link in the OP? Or does it exist? Reality is a bitch, ain't it? :popcorn:

Being clean or dirty would not change by one iota the irrational hatred flung his way. Not one. The hate is the constant.
small-violin.gif

Moony, check your posts and quotes. Can't see what you wrote at first glance.

Last edited:

There are plenty of people framed in politics and elsewhere. What about you rightwinger? Are you clean? Or if you piss off a group of people....should you have a "thorough background check"?.... :popcorn:

I have a friend who is a domestic violence situation, trying to escape. The perp is due to go to jail and just before, in a desperate attempt to blackmail the victim/spouse into "obedience in their absence", the perp called police and accused the victim of a crime. Scant evidence if any, but the message is loud and clear "if you do as I say, you'll stay out of the line of fire, if you don't, you're going down".

The left is using similar tactics. It's why we've not heard a peep until now about "how truly horrible Pence is!!" The left knows that getting rid of Trump means Pence is free to run the joint, as prescribed by law. So to keep conservatives obedient, in come the threats....and witch hunts. Their message is "if you keep your mouth shut and let the Speaker of the House take the Whitehouse, you'll stay out of the line of fire, if you don't, you're going down."

small-violin.gif

I agree, the level of discourse coming out of the haters today is very, very sad.

Lefties are completely delusional at this point. Men can compete as women in sports, biology doesn’t determine sex, Bret Kavanaugh is a serial gang rapist, and President Trump is guilty of “collusion”.

Seriously, if you believe in all of the above, you belong in a mental institution.
They're not as delusional as we'd like them to be actually. This is another clever version of "use the courts to change law outside due process". First version, Obergefell. Second version, "Impeach Trump AND Pence".

It's not random. They worked hard on getting sycophants to their cult put in high judicial places, grooming them, cajoling, conniving. Don't underestimate your opponent this time. If they could pull off Obergefell which Scalia called "voodoo justice" (and just a bit later died at his favorite resort hotel room with a pillow over his head), they might be able to pull off "The Third In Line To The Throne" coup too.

This is a cult. They are not thwarted easily and most of them have to be deliberately dismantled before they do more harm to others. I suggest we put some stank on that mission.

Pence was not elected democratically but by representation over the votes of the people..
was his name on the ballot as VP? it was on my ballot. dude you are wrong more often than many in here.

Forum List

Back