Users supporting H.R.1868 (473)

☭proletarian☭;1909316 said:
I see Navy left after being proven a lying sack of shit.

and i don't care whose wingman...er.. sockpuppet you are. i've never seen Navy lie. And I would seriously doubt anyone else here has either.
Then you didn't read the thread.

I proved him a lying sack of shit by citing the requirements for enlistment in the armed forces.

This bill would eliminate birthright citizenship for children born to undocumented immigrants in the U.S. Current U.S. law automatically recognizes any person born on American soil as a natural born citizen. Under the bill, only children with at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen, a legal permanent resident, or an undocumented immigrant serving in the military would be considered citizens. Do you support this bill, if so tell your congress.
This bill would recognize birthright citizenship for children born to illegal immigrants in the U.S. who
serve in the US military.

This bill would reward illegal aliens and encourage law breaking. This bil MUST be defeated!

Current U.S. law does not automatically recognize any person born to an illegal alien parent who is serving in the military .

Please do NOT support illegal aliens serving in the military.

[color=''DarkRed'']These illegal aliens attempting to serve in the US military are taking good paying jobs away from deserving Americans.[/color]

[color=''Red'']Supporting this bill would be like saying illegal aliens are serving in the US miltary where Americans will not serve.[/color]

Disgraceful!

This must NOT stand!

Vote Against H.R. 1868 (473).

Contact your elected representatives in Congress and tell them to NOT support illegal aliens and law breaking.

This bill would eliminate birthright citizenship for children born to undocumented immigrants in the U.S. Current U.S. law automatically recognizes any person born on American soil as a natural born citizen. Under the bill, only children with at least one parent who is a U.S. citizen, a legal permanent resident, or an undocumented immigrant serving in the military would be considered citizens. Do you support this bill, if so tell your congress.
This bill would recognize birthright citizenship for children born to illegal immigrants in the U.S. who

This bill would reward illegal aliens and encourage law breaking. This bil MUST be defeated!

Current U.S. law does not automatically recognize any person born to an illegal alien parent who is serving in the military .

[color=''DarkRed'']These illegal aliens attempting to serve in the US military are taking good paying jobs away from deserving Americans.[/color]

[color=''Red'']Supporting this bill would be like saying illegal aliens are serving in the US miltary where Americans will not serve.[/color]

Disgraceful!

This must NOT stand!

Contact your elected representatives in Congress and tell them to NOT support illegal aliens and law breaking.

This bill is about pregnant mexicans illegally crossing the border to have baby in america do you support that?

Disgraceful!

This must NOT stand!

This bill is about pregnant mexicans illegally crossing the border to have baby in america do you support that?

I support anyome trying to have thier child here. Especially the disadvantaged.

Disgraceful!

This must NOT stand!

I do not support any bill that makes it easier for illegal aliens to take good paying military jobs away from deserving and patrotic Americans

☭proletarian☭;1910263 said:
☭proletarian☭;1909316 said:
I see Navy left after being proven a lying sack of shit.

and i don't care whose wingman...er.. sockpuppet you are. i've never seen Navy lie. And I would seriously doubt anyone else here has either.

I proved him a lying sack of shit by citing the requirements for enlistment in the armed forces.

Quote: Originally Posted by Navy1960
Did you stop and think for a moment in your advocacy for sending them all home that some of these members in the military might just be non-citizens and be married to non-citizens

]In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permanently residing in the United States.

His quote and then your quote from the enlisment site. I went back and read all the stuff you posted on here about wetbacks and spawn, just admit it YOUR A RACIST PIECE OF SH*T!! and a DUMBASS too because you obviously cant comprehend what you read very well. Everything you say from here on out only thing people are going to do is laugh at you like me. That makes you just another pathetic loser who because they cant make a agrument for themselves likes to take down others.

Disgraceful!

This must NOT stand!

I do not support any bill that makes it easier for illegal aliens to take good paying military jobs away from deserving and patrotic Americans

Start a campaign on the net and get that changed, we need to quit doing nothing.

☭proletarian☭;1910263 said:

Quote: Originally Posted by Navy1960
Did you stop and think for a moment in your advocacy for sending them all home that some of these members in the military might just be non-citizens and be married to non-citizens

]In order for a non-citizen to enlist in the military, he/she must first be a legal immigrant (with a green card), permanently residing in the United States.

His quote and then your quote from the enlisment site. I went back and read all the stuff you posted on here about wetbacks and spawn, just admit it YOUR A RACIST PIECE OF SH*T!! and a DUMBASS too because you obviously cant comprehend what you read very well. Everything you say from here on out only thing people are going to do is laugh at you like me. That makes you just another pathetic loser who because they cant make a agrument for themselves likes to take down others.

This thread is about illegals

Illegals are not allowed to join the military

Such action as the OP posits would effect no military personnel

Implying otherwise makes Navy a lying sack of shit and a sad fearmonger

Forum List

Back