Users of USMB, I introduce you to the Doeton

do quivering lips come with those bitter little tears?

:rofl:

I say welcome to most new comers by the way.. such conveys that I don't take petty little internet comments as seriously, and apparently as personally, as some do.

you can resume the tear-fest now.

MOST probably means the same thing as ALL.

:eusa_whistle:

is that some quaint colloquialism for "yea, Shogun, I was wrong... Thanks for clearing that up!"?

is that some quaint colloquialism for "yea, Shogun, I was wrong... Thanks for clearing that up!"?

Only in your wet dreams......

look...I already knew what you ment when you first posted it and it didnt bother me ,in fact it amused me. I went along with your little game just to make you feel better. I noticed you like pushing buttons because that is about all you are going to get on a message board. Debates are meaningless here. You are either preaching to the choir ( those of like minds) or you will beat you head up against a wall because people dont really change. Then it dissolves into name calling to the point where one person loses their cool and gets banned.

is this profound thesis on internet forums supposed to mean something to someone? I'm sure there are some neat people over at www.seanhannity.com that you might gel with a little better than, apparently, what you see here. I'm pretty sure there is no Saw 4 style death contraption on your head forcing you to log in on pain of mutilation.

I mean, if you wanna throw a stone then at least do so in a thread in which you can make a point beyond crying about the environment you put yourself into.

Hell, I didn't realize that missing out on a greeting from the Shogun was enough to bunch up some panties but I guess I was wrong.

doobs thanks for that fine introduction,

now that i've got your attention...let me just say i look forward to meaningless debates, spitting on the choir, and posting icons of heads being beat up against a wall. And especially watching things dissolve into name calling to the point where one person loses their cool and gets banned.

i mean if that what happens here...just tryin to fit in...

:eusa_shifty:

that is all.:wtf:

doobs thanks for that fine introduction,

now that i've got your attention...let me just say i look forward to meaningless debates, spitting on the choir, and posting icons of heads being beat up against a wall. And especially watching things dissolve into name calling to the point where one person loses their cool and gets banned.

i mean if that what happens here...just tryin to fit in...

:eusa_shifty:

that is all.:wtf:

Welcome.

is this profound thesis on internet forums supposed to mean something to someone? I'm sure there are some neat people over at www.seanhannity.com that you might gel with a little better than, apparently, what you see here. I'm pretty sure there is no Saw 4 style death contraption on your head forcing you to log in on pain of mutilation.

I mean, if you wanna throw a stone then at least do so in a thread in which you can make a point beyond crying about the environment you put yourself into.

Hell, I didn't realize that missing out on a greeting from the Shogun was enough to bunch up some panties but I guess I was wrong.

Sean Hannity is an overt nut job.............................:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back