User Study at Google today... and get paid for it..so fun

Alright , excellent way to make extra money .. Do you sell online?
I used to but after 5 years of operations and retirement I went back out a tried to work jobs I used to do.. But it's apparent I can't. Except for the electronics tech work and they tend to not to want to hire old geezers...So I am reviewing the situation and have it narrowed down to several possibilities.....
1. Start writing again...
2. Sell rebel flags on the side of the highway and farm produce ..
3. Start farming my 43 acres...

Do what the farmer next door to me did, plant Christmas trees, he got out of hay.
I have a a lot of natural berries that grow here and was going to raise many types. Huckleberries are going for $40-50 dollars a gallon...Not to mention the shrooms man...I'd also like to see if I can plant ginger root here...So I is waiting for winter to be over and will buy several pieces of equipment to help cultivate.. The biggest headache is from bush to market....(that jokes no good anymore since they all shave)...

I don't think I ever even ate a Huckleberrie, that much money really?

Check this out..

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001KZ8YC/?tag=ff0d01-20

That doesn't look like a blueberry

I used to but after 5 years of operations and retirement I went back out a tried to work jobs I used to do.. But it's apparent I can't. Except for the electronics tech work and they tend to not to want to hire old geezers...So I am reviewing the situation and have it narrowed down to several possibilities.....

Do what the farmer next door to me did, plant Christmas trees, he got out of hay.
I have a a lot of natural berries that grow here and was going to raise many types. Huckleberries are going for $40-50 dollars a gallon...Not to mention the shrooms man...I'd also like to see if I can plant ginger root here...So I is waiting for winter to be over and will buy several pieces of equipment to help cultivate.. The biggest headache is from bush to market....(that jokes no good anymore since they all shave)...

Check this out..

Must be greenhouse grown...Vertical farming is becoming popular in cities...

Yea I read that online, I was amazed about guys doing it in old warehouses and stacking them 30 feet up in rows

They look like blueberries and grow wild here.

Oh that's what they are..
Wild strawberries grow around here because 125 years ago it was a large strawberry growing area..Raspberries, blackberries, black raspberries, mulberry trees used to be wild persimmons but I haven't seen any lately.. We had a bad 20 year tree boring insect infestation...Made the forest look like a war zone...

Check this out..

Yea I read that online, I was amazed about guys doing it in old warehouses and stacking them 30 feet up in rows
Yeah I like being a sodbuster.. I tried being an animal husband but got a divorce...

Check this out..

That doesn't look like a blueberry
They've been frozen..

Check this out..

Yeah I like being a sodbuster.. I tried being an animal husband but got a divorce...

Ah so sorry..

Check this out..

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

Ah pal you still got it...your never that old.

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

Yes, illness and chronic pain can do in a marriage..

Are you still in a lot of pain?

How do you feel Bear?

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

How do you feel Bear?

You are a city slicker ...animal husbandry

an·i·mal hus·band·ry
ˈanəməl ˈhəzbəndrē/
noun
  1. the science of breeding and caring for farm animals.

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

Ah pal you still got it...your never that old.
Tell that to my arthritis..

Ah so sorry..
Too much 24/7 care...

How do you feel Bear?
I feel better now than I have in 15 years...The last operation was a seven inch cut to scrape away the collapsing vertebrae on the spine....

Forum List

Back