User Reputation System

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilloduck said:
Why do you think it's "cool" to neg rep people ?

Good God.. Give it a freakin rest already. Where did he say it was cool to NEG rep people? He said he thought the rep system was a cool UNIQUE feature.

Shattered said:
Good God.. Give it a freakin rest already. Where did he say it was cool to NEG rep people? He said he thought the rep system was a cool UNIQUE feature.

See---we don't need neg rep---you can just jump peoples' shit right on the board, right Shattered?

I just asked him a simple question.

dilloduck said:
See---we don't need neg rep---you can just jump peoples' shit right on the board, right Shattered?

I just asked him a simple question.

Kinda like you just did to him? Tell me WHERE he used the word NEG in his post.

And if we don't need it, what the hell are YOU so gung-ho on it for? Hell, YOU started giving it out to third parties just because other people did it to YOU.

Example: She neg-repped you, so you neg-rep someone else with a "Guess this is how it's done now." Sound familiar?

Get the hell off your high horse, and suck up to the fact that it's just as much YOUR fault this entire debacle is going on, as it is a few other peoples (yes, myself included, since I stopped refraining from giving it back to you the second I got it, when yours was for stupid shit) - if not more.

Shattered said:
Kinda like you just did to him? Tell me WHERE he used the word NEG in his post.

And if we don't need it, what the hell are YOU so gung-ho on it for? Hell, YOU started giving it out to third parties just because other people did it to YOU.

Example: She neg-repped you, so you neg-rep someone else with a "Guess this is how it's done now." Sound familiar?

Get the hell off your high horse, and suck up to the fact that it's just as much YOUR fault this entire debacle is going on, as it is a few other peoples (yes, myself included, since I stopped refraining from giving it back to you the second I got it, when yours was for stupid shit) - if not more.

Does there HAVE to be the word NEG in his post for me to ask it ? Who the hell died and made you mod?

I think the rep system is cool. It allows extraordinarily good or bad posts to recieve feedback. None of us is award winning writers. In fact some of us really suck at it. Sooo, run-o-the-mill posts get nothing but showtime. But when you get a rep (in either way) you know you've gone above and beyond.

php boards have what is called a cash mod. You get X points for originating a post that folks reply to. You can also donate your points to others. So if you rack up 300 pts, and I post something you really like, you can give me points (sorta like a tip).

dilloduck said:
Does there HAVE to be the word NEG in his post for me to ask it ? Who the hell died and made you mod?

So.. You just ask random people who typically don't give negative rep why they LIKE to give negative rep, and you don't expect to be called on it for causing trouble?

Ok. I think I'm going to let your response stand unchallenged. It speaks volumes.. The parts of my post you didn't address speak even louder. :)

Dug. Sunk. Buried.

YOU have a NICE day, Dillo. :alco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back