Useful things around the house~

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Spot Shot will take red wine out of white carpet.

Also, Liquid Wrench is a really good item to keep around. Out here the electricity goes down frequently and can stay out for a day or two at a time. So I have increase my collection of kerosene lamps. I bought a really pretty one a few weeks back, but couldn't get it open to add oil. Several years back I had used a 'penetrating oil' product to get my hose off the hydrant when I lacked the physical strength. When I went to buy more the place I bought it no longer had it and the sales person had no idea what I was talking about. I Googled 'penetrating oil' and came up with Liquid Wrench. Ordered it off Amazon. I doused the lamp base with it and let it set for about a week. It opened easily. Now the lamp is cleaned up, filled with oil and fully functional for the next power outage.

Do you have a favorite product or gadget that is useful around the house?

LOVE Spot Shot.
Duct tape can fix anything, including sidewalks in NYC!
Gorilla glue.

LOVE Spot Shot.
Duct tape can fix anything, including sidewalks in NYC!
Gorilla glue.

I've seen the Gorilla glue. Never tried it though. I do keep duct tape though.

I probably have more flashlights in my house than most except for others who live out here. When I have guests I always hand over a flashlight for them to keep by the bed.

My daughter 'regifted' a fire pot and gave it to me because she didn't think they needed an open flame around the baby. I really like it. But the fuel is expensive, so I only use it on Sundays. They recalled the liquid fuel for it because some dodo heads didn't read the directions that said not to add fuel to an already flaming pot and got burned.

if your dog gets into something.....hydrogen peroxide will make the dog puke...just pour it down its throat and it will puke immediately

Do you have a favorite product or gadget that is useful around the house?

Yup:

marijuana-grinder-300x157.jpg

if your dog gets into something.....hydrogen peroxide will make the dog puke...just pour it down its throat and it will puke immediately

Never heard of that. Does it work for cats? I can't figure out why my cat likes the flower pot water. It runs out of the pots into containers underneath them. I don't like her drinking it because I put fertilizer in the water.

Last edited:
I really should know better, but it's a tool used to crush/grind marijuana into smaller, more manageable quantities when you're rolling a joint.

Forum List

Back