Useful information for gaining more truth-how to use it.

Notice that not one use for any information in this forum has ever been posted in this thread.

The only uses for any information for gaining truth to find justice has been for the FEMA deception, exposing it and using the fact to demand the completion of due process.

At the same time agents fizz and divcon are attempting to use the legal abuses I've suffered to marginalize me.

Are there any truth seekers that can use logic to see by this demonstration what is happening?
keep proving yourself a dumbfuck
its quite humorous

No evidence posted agent. Null post.

Notice that not one use for any information in this forum has ever been posted in this thread.

The only uses for any information for gaining truth to find justice has been for the FEMA deception, exposing it and using the fact to demand the completion of due process.

At the same time agents fizz and divcon are attempting to use the legal abuses I've suffered to marginalize me.

Are there any truth seekers that can use logic to see by this demonstration what is happening?
its quite humorous

no proof of concrete, null post, fucktard

its quite humorous

This is what the concrete core was supposed to look like on 9-11,

southcorestands.gif

and the buildings engineer identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001. You've not given a credible reason for that not being accurate.

Last edited:

and the buildings engineer identifies a concrete core on September 13, 2001. You've not given a credible reason for that not being accurate.

no proof of concrete, and Robertson said no such thing
you lie again
al qaeda apologist

The cause of death is invalid because it is impossible to forensically analyse collapse of a building with the building plans, ESPECIALLY a skyscraper, let alone 2, almost indentically in 20 second. Due process has not been provided.

You support the demise of the US Consitution.

no proof of concrete, and Robertson said no such thing
you lie again
al qaeda apologist

The cause of death is invalid because it is impossible to forensically analyse collapse of a building with the building plans, ESPECIALLY a skyscraper, let alone 2, almost indentically in 20 second. Due process has not been provided.

You support the demise of the US Consitution.
hey dipshit
try 3 skyscrapers
WTC7 would qualify
and then the other 3 buildings of the complex were destroyed as well
you are a delusional fucktard

Forum List

Back