Used Assault Rifle Wanted

I'm looking to buy a used assault rifle to use on the hogs. We've got loads of them, and I hate to wear my deer rifle out on them.

I'm looking for someone, or someplace that has really good deals on used guns, particularly assault rifles.

I'm looking between a mini-14, Ak-47, SKS, or an AR15.....I would perfer that it be somewhere in Texas (if you know of a place). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Brian

Now I understand the demand to get rid of them. (the guns, not the hogs)

I'm looking to buy a used assault rifle to use on the hogs. We've got loads of them, and I hate to wear my deer rifle out on them.

I'm looking for someone, or someplace that has really good deals on used guns, particularly assault rifles.

I'm looking between a mini-14, Ak-47, SKS, or an AR15.....I would perfer that it be somewhere in Texas (if you know of a place). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Brian

I have several SKS Rifles to sell. Not fancy but in decent shape with some stock nicks. Still in grease excepta couple I cleaned some---have not been disassembled. I live in El PASO, TX. Not a dealer (anymore). MSG back if you want contact info.

Brian

Tea baggers gettin to ya huh?
they are not too bad as long as they stay scattered out, but when they start congregating....

Last edited:
Have some fun blow some big holes in those hogs with a 50 cal blackpowder rifle. have some fun and get some practice in for deer hunting. or use a sks. cheap prices for ammo. mine shoots pretty good at 100 yards killed many deer with that little gun!!!

Do it the old fashioned way. Give the pigs a sporting chance. :eusa_whistle:

resize2.php

When's the hog roast?

I'll bring potato salad and corn bread.

:)

Brian, try these guys - J & G Sales. Linked on page for used rifles, you can select AK, AR or CMT style.
Price ranges from $450 and up. You'll need a licensed FFL dealer for the transfer unless you are in AZ and can pick it up.

Rifles

Check if a dealer in your area can get a Saiga Auto-Rifle in either 7.62x39 or .308. These are inexpensive guns built on the AK platform and will do the job. You can get an attachment for a red dot scope or similar for more distance. Probably accurate enough to shoot "minute of hog."

If all you are doing is taking down animals, and price is a concern, why not buy a Mosin-Nagant?

Accurate, powerful, and costs under $100 from most online stores.

mosin9130hex.jpg

Last edited:
You can put lipstick on a pig and blast the living shit out of it with an assault rifle.

Forum List

Back