Use your MIND!!

Face it NOBODY is EVER coming for your guns unless you are a convicted FELON!!! NEVER EVER EVER will it happen. Now you can allow yourselves to be whipped into a frenzy about this RIGHT WING LIE or you can wake the fuck up and understand that this is the threat to keep you sheeple in line with the Republican agenda which has VERY LITTLE to do with guns.

So called "Assault" weapons ban.

Anti-tank weapons.......I understand they make deer hunting MUCH easier.

Myth - "So called 'assault' rifles are more powerful than normal rifles"

This statement is a myth perpetrated by the anti-second amendment crowd.

The two most popular varieties of "assault" rifles in the US are the AR15 and the AK47.

The AR15 fires a .223 round that is so weak it is not permitted to be used as a deer hunting round in most states.
"The debate is whether or not the .223 can be used to hunt deer. The majority of shootists seem to believe not but there are some die-hards who swear by it every hunting season. hand loaded with a premium 60 or 70 grain bullet the .223 will and has taken many deer. My father used one for awhile with pretty good success. A careful hunter with a well-aimed shot can humanely harvest deer but it probably is not powerful enough to do the job in every situation. Out of respect for a grand game animal it is probably not wise to use it on deer. It is more effective to use a deer rifle on varmints than a varmint rifle on deer. Besides there are better calibers available for deer hunting."
The AK47 fires a 7.62x39mm round that is nearly identical to the 30-30 Winchester hunting round...one of the weakest round that classifies as a deer hunting round.
"Since approximately 1990, the 7.62x39mm cartridge has seen some use in hunting arms in the US for hunting game up to the size of whitetail deer, as it is approximately as powerful as the old .30-30 Winchester round, and has a similar ballistic profile.[6]"
.30-30 Winchester:
"The .30-30 is considered by many to be the "entry-class" for modern deer cartridges."
.This blog is entirely my own original work and research...reproduce it freely in support of the 2nd amendment.

Here is a Youtube video by Officer Leroy Pyle that will demonstrate the fallacy of the 'assault' weapons far more readily than I can using only the written word.​

[youtube]YjM9fcEzSJ0[/youtube]​

Share it with others.​

Copy and paste this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjM9fcEzSJ0

Face it NOBODY is EVER coming for your guns unless you are a convicted FELON!!! NEVER EVER EVER will it happen. Now you can allow yourselves to be whipped into a frenzy about this RIGHT WING LIE or you can wake the fuck up and understand that this is the threat to keep you sheeple in line with the Republican agenda which has VERY LITTLE to do with guns.

It already has happened, read up on New Orleans after Katrina.....

Our forefathers didn't give us the right to bear arms so we could hunt. They gave us the right to bear arms so we could overthrow an unjust government just like they did.

Perhaps my point was missed. Do you think ANY weapon should be illegal? Mac-10 Uzi submaching gun? MP-5 sub machine gun? M-16 fully automatic machine gun? Do we base it on weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used for hunting game? Or do we base it an weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used to overthrow a corrupt government...I would say if it's the second then civilians should be able to posses ANY weapon.

Last edited:

did they take them away from you or just prevent you from buying more for a while.

They did not come after mine nor my large cap clips.

Perhaps my point was missed. Do you think ANY weapon should be illegal? Mac-10 Uzi submaching gun? MP-5 sub machine gun? M-16 fully automatic machine gun? Do we base it on weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used for hunting game?

All those weapons are legal to own in the United States.

Fully automatic weapons are regulated under the National Firearm Act of 1934.

Perhaps my point was missed. Do you think ANY weapon should be illegal? Mac-10 Uzi submaching gun? MP-5 sub machine gun? M-16 fully automatic machine gun? Do we base it on weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used for hunting game?

Claymores are handy for huntin, but you can't own em.
Good to keep those pesky deer out of the garden too.

did they take them away from you or just prevent you from buying more for a while.

FACT: Barack Obama voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.18

18. Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee, March 13, 2003. To see the vote tally go to: http://www.nrapvf.org/Media/pdf/sb1195_obama.pdf.

Gun BaN Obama

Claymores are handy for huntin, but you can't own em.
Good to keep those pesky deer out of the garden too.

Very insightful, it's a shame claymores are not firearm, and are therefore unrelated to the OP.

FACT: Barack Obama voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.18
18. Illinois Senate Judiciary Committee, March 13, 2003. To see the vote tally go to: http://www.nrapvf.org/Media/pdf/sb1195_obama.pdf.

Gun BaN Obama

Last edited:
Perhaps my point was missed. Do you think ANY weapon should be illegal? Mac-10 Uzi submaching gun? MP-5 sub machine gun? M-16 fully automatic machine gun? Do we base it on weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used for hunting game? Or do we base it an weapons that "COULD" reasonably be used to overthrow a corrupt government...I would say if it's the second then civilians should be able to posses ANY weapon.

No, I do not think any weapons (outside nuclear bombs, which I don't even think governments should be allowed to have anywhere) should be illegal.

Yes you CAN own an automatic weapon after a background check that will make you last prostrate exam feel uninvasive. I think you ALSO have to........OMG.........Register automatic weapons. Am I mistaken?

Can we own the anti-tank weapon or the anti-aircraft missile? The tank.....the Harrier in your back yard with full compliment of weaponry.

I know this is a slippery slope argument but I guess I am just trying to illustrate that even the most rabid NRA member would see some weaponry as out of bounds for personal use.

Though I have to admit a Harrier in the back yard would be cool. I would take out my road rage on anyone driving down I-84 in the left lane BELOW the speed limit.

Yes you CAN own an automatic weapon after a background check that will make you last prostrate exam feel uninvasive. I think you ALSO have to........OMG.........Register automatic weapons. Am I mistaken?

Can we own the anti-tank weapon or the anti-aircraft missile? The tank.....the Harrier in your back yard with full compliment of weaponry.

I know this is a slippery slope argument but I guess I am just trying to illustrate that even the most rabid NRA member would see some weaponry as out of bounds for personal use.

Though I have to admit a Harrier in the back yard would be cool. I would take out my road rage on anyone driving down I-84 in the left lane BELOW the speed limit.

I'm not seeing your point Fusion.

None of those things are firearms.

Watch the video I posted.

The only difference between a so-called assault weapon and a semi automatic hunting rifle is cosmetic.

[youtube]YjM9fcEzSJ0[/youtube]

And yet, they were banned, and President Obama voted to ban and confiscate them.

That is reason enough for me to be extra vigilant in protecting my 2nd amendment rights.

Last edited:
No, I do not think any weapons (outside nuclear bombs, which I don't even think governments should be allowed to have anywhere) should be illegal.
I would also be willing to make owning other WMD's, particularly weaponized biological organisms, illegal for citizens. But tanks and artillery are needed to oppose a tyrannical government.

FYI - 'weaponized' biologicals are modified by plasmid transfer or other DNA manipulative techniques to make them more lethal, less treatable and/or more communicable than the parallel found in nature

I guess the point I am trying to make is........If this is about 2nd ammendment rights.......If this is about standing against an oppresive gov't......Then we might as well have Bow and Arrows and SPEARS to fight off a gov't with the type of weaponry at their disposal. The founding fathers wanted the populace to be able to stand against the gov't but at the time it would have been musket vs musket not AR-15 vs 500 pound bombs. Machine guns vs armored vehicles. NOTHING vs A-10 warhog. The only way the argument of standing against an oppresive gov't makes sense if we have COMPERABLE WAEPONS which I don't see too many people advocating for, though a privately owned A-10 w/ depleted urainium shells vs a row of gov't tanks on their way to Whereeverthefuck Iowa does sound pretty fucking patriotic. :)

The only difference between a so-called assault weapon and a semi automatic hunting rifle is cosmetic.

And yet, they were banned, and President Obama voted to ban and confiscate them.

That is reason enough for me to be extra vigilant in protecting my 2nd amendment rights.

Fact: President Obama did not vote to ban guns. State senator Obama did.

BUT THEY WEREN"T CONFISCATED that is my point.

Forum List

Back