Use your MIND!!

I will leave the lunatic fringe to froth for a while.

Wow, sounds like you are in the lunatic fringe.

I don't see what this has to do with the topic but I am VERY MUCH in favor of secure boarders and I don't think illegal aliens should recieve ANY social benefits and that those who knowingly employ them should be fined and eventually have their business license revoked if they continue to do so.

Well hell we could ALL use more guns don't get me wrong but if you REALLY think the big bad gubmunt iz comin fer yer guns then you are a fucking fool/tool.

It's called fear mongering. The right uses it on all sorts of topics. Can you say "death panels"?
Uh, "Your Guns Will be Gone!" is actually historically valid and sound; it's actually more believable than "killing grandpa."

Oh do tell how it is VALID.......Because it has happened in OTHER countries? Make no mistake OUR GUNS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN........WHY.......Because we have a CONSTITUTION and no gun owner will turn over his gun until his ammo is exhausted.

Face it NOBODY is EVER coming for your guns unless you are a convicted FELON!!! NEVER EVER EVER will it happen. Now you can allow yourselves to be whipped into a frenzy about this RIGHT WING LIE or you can wake the fuck up and understand that this is the threat to keep you sheeple in line with the Republican agenda which has VERY LITTLE to do with guns.

Elect the wrong people, and Guns are banned.

I hate to tell you cold, but itt is actually healthy for the citizenry to become paranoid about their rights.

Why trust a government to protect your rights when the government has the ability to erase them?

It's called fear mongering. The right uses it on all sorts of topics. Can you say "death panels"?
Uh, "Your Guns Will be Gone!" is actually historically valid and sound; it's actually more believable than "killing grandpa."

Oh do tell how it is VALID.......Because it has happened in OTHER countries? Make no mistake OUR GUNS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN........WHY.......Because we have a CONSTITUTION and no gun owner will turn over his gun until his ammo is exhausted.
Oh, you silly goose.

The Constitution's about as good as a piece of old paper if the elected leaders are acting contrary to its provisions and restrictions.

The old "It can't happen here!" has led to NUMEROUS liberties being eroded and unnecessary foreign entanglements and involvements.

Ahh and who on here supported homeland security and the patriot act that fears their guns will be taken away and they are losing rights?

Ahh and who on here supported homeland security and the patriot act that fears their guns will be taken away and they are losing rights?
I didn't support the not-so-PATRIOT Act and Fatherland Screwity.

I even told the RUSHpublicans that it's thanks to Bush's creation of DHS that there's even that "right-wing nutjob list" in the first place (though I'm sure they'd have gotten that list some other way).

Well hell we could ALL use more guns don't get me wrong but if you REALLY think the big bad gubmunt iz comin fer yer guns then you are a fucking fool/tool.

can you say abortion will be banned....americans will be arrested and tortured....your child will be forced to read the bible....

both sides are a joke

Though I thanked this post it is FAR more likely that the rights of a SINGLE individual will be denyed then to go through the populace of 300,000,000 and confiscate guns. It is ALSO much more likely that abortion will be banned because it is not CLEARLY defined as a right in the Constitution and although seperation of chruch/state is clearly defined in the Constitution there ARE many groups trying VERY hard to put Bibles in public schools.

I even told the RUSHpublicans that it's thanks to Bush's creation of DHS that there's even that "right-wing nutjob list" in the first place (though I'm sure they'd have gotten that list some other way).

I think that most names on that list existed during the Bush administration.

Cold Fusion,

Never say Never... it is a hell of a long time. I suspect eventually they will come for our guns, but I'm not betting on which party will be coming.

Odds are that it will be the party in power when they finally find a way to shred the Constitution once and for all.

I have opposed that piece of shit legislation since the day rumors of it hit the paper.

Immie

I think that most names on that list existed during the Bush administration.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Face it NOBODY is EVER coming for your guns unless you are a convicted FELON!!! NEVER EVER EVER will it happen. Now you can allow yourselves to be whipped into a frenzy about this RIGHT WING LIE or you can wake the fuck up and understand that this is the threat to keep you sheeple in line with the Republican agenda which has VERY LITTLE to do with guns.

I hate to tell you cold, but itt is actually healthy for the citizenry to become paranoid about their rights.

Why trust a government to protect your rights when the government has the ability to erase them?

Well let's see modifying the Constitution.......75% of Congress and 2/3s of States to ratify it. YEAH I see that happeneing.

Well let's see modifying the Constitution.......75% of Congress and 2/3s of States to ratify it. YEAH I see that happeneing.

One Bush did a pretty decent job of making modifications to suit him.

Shit! I'm gonna hear about that.

Immie

Can you explain how it's historically valid?

So called "Assault" weapons ban.

So called "Assault" weapons ban.

Anti-tank weapons.......I understand they make deer hunting MUCH easier.

Forum List

Back