USA Vs Canada for mens hockey Gold

Canada has at least twelve players on the squad who will be hall of famers, the USA maybe two. Nonetheless, the Americans took it the Canadians last time, and I believe tomorrow with be U.S. gold in men's hockey.

The Olympics went to shit when they started letting professionals play. i haven't watched them in years and won't any time soon.

Quite frankly, I can't wait until the games are over I'm pretty sick of hearing about them.

The Olympics went to shit when they started letting professionals play. i haven't watched them in years and won't any time soon.

Quite frankly, I can't wait until the games are over I'm pretty sick of hearing about them.

I agree....especially in sports like Hockey, Tennis and Basketball

Too many pros

Too many pros

Yet you both click and comment on a thread about the Olympics.

:eusa_think:

Too many pros

Yet you both click and comment on a thread about the Olympics.

:eusa_think:

I love the Olympics.

For sports like skiing, ice skating, bobsledding, cross country an olympic medal is the highlight of your athletic career.

For a Hockey player, it is nowhere close to the Stanley Cup

I'm glad they allowed pros. The Olympics was the biggest show of hypocrisy in all sports. The Communists sent all their best athletes because they "weren't professionals" even though the only thing they did was athletics. Allowing pros evened things up.

Plus, I want to see the best.

Dear America

I love your country. You're awesome.

But I'm so sorry we're going to have kick your ass on the ice tomorrow.

Toro

PS Well, OK, I'm not sorry.

Dear Toro

The Soviet team said the same thing in 1980

mooning.jpg

best regards,

u.s.a hockey

Well.. lets see, Canada seems to be running hot and not so hot..

U.S. is running consistently hot, with great goal tending..

If Canada is running hot and survives the U.S. first period, fast start onslaught, they could win...

I'm giving the edge to Canada...

10 minutes away now.
I still wish the game had more of a controversy to it.
Anyone know anything about any tainted Maple syrup or Round bacon? U-S-A U-S-A!!

Forum List

Back