USA Today, Steal from the poor tax payer, give to a millionaire law firm.

Should Tax payers pay to move Millionaires?

• NO!!!!!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blinkboy

Rookie
Oct 18, 2009
:cuckoo:

law firm Lewis, Rice, & Fingersh

While record numbers of homeless are left out in the cold. Mayor Slay received HUGE contribution from Lewis, Rice, & Fingersh earlier this term. Quid pro quo...I'll scratch your back &...you'll screw your taxpayers out of any and all funds that you can help me my hands on. What they don't know, won't hurt 'em. HEY, WAKE UP. We know. We see what's happening. A gets B elected...B gives away the farm. This is unacceptable. We, the taxpayers are making less than we've ever mad before. We are finding ways to cut corners that we have never had to cut before...and our elected officials are selling us down the river.

The "Good 'Ol Boy" system is alive and well and living right here in our community. They should be ashamed of themselves. It's all of matter of public record. You can see by the hefty campaign contributions, exactly who the law firm wanted in office. And now, it is becoming painfully clear why.

Question:
How is it that the mayor has decided to give Lewis Rice and Fingersh a $300,000.00 forgivable loan so that the law firm which consists of 200 attorneys many of which are multi millionaires making an average salary of $550,000.00 per year?

Now because Mayor Slay has a gracious heart, he wants the State of Missouri to pony up $5 million of tax payers money to help pay for the Lewis and Rices move to fancy new offices.

So Governor Nixon, will you give Lewis Rice and Fingersh the $5 million they need to move ? What will they do for you in return ? Contribute handsomely to your next campaign ?

Attachments

• $49c4537de3b1ec73ac3feb224a308ff6661a22ab.pdf
    24 KB · Views: 60
I once had a lawyer ask me in a very serious tone, "Exactly how much JUSTICE can you afford ?"

First, let's look at how most lawyers make their money. Isn't it more often than not, off the pain and misery of the common man? You only need to hire one when something has gone terribly awry. Death, divorce, law suit, family member arrested, whatever the situation, it's usually pretty dreadful if you need to hire a lawyer. Now, they become rich off the misery of others, and then try to find ways to spend that money, to enable them to tap into MORE of OUR MONEY ! And look at the return on investment. The amount of the campaign donation, compared to the amount of the forgivable loan is over 50 fold.

Now let's look at politicians. When are we going to be able to invent one that will be able to remember whose interest he is supposed o be looking out for, and have it reflect in how he votes and where & how he spends our money.

This is just another prime examole of GREED !

I once had a lawyer ask me in a very serious tone, "Exactly how much JUSTICE can you afford ?"

First, let's look at how most lawyers make their money. Isn't it more often than not, off the pain and misery of the common man? You only need to hire one when something has gone terribly awry. Death, divorce, law suit, family member arrested, whatever the situation, it's usually pretty dreadful if you need to hire a lawyer. Now, they become rich off the misery of others, and then try to find ways to spend that money, to enable them to tap into MORE of OUR MONEY ! And look at the return on investment. The amount of the campaign donation, compared to the amount of the forgivable loan is over 50 fold.

Now let's look at politicians. When are we going to be able to invent one that will be able to remember whose interest he is supposed o be looking out for, and have it reflect in how he votes and where & how he spends our money.

This is just another prime examole of GREED !
Scabs on the ass of humanity...that's the way I see the vast majority of lawyers. Not that they are not needed to stand for laymen when laymen are confronted with legal obstacles because lawyers have been trained in the protocol and formality associated with proper legal action and documentation whereas the average layman would have his ass reamed in a courtroom.

A man who represents himself in court has a fool for a client.

While two gentlemen fight, their respective attorneys hold their coats...and pick their pockets. Then the attorneys meet at the bar, have drinks together and bump chests as if they both won.

Not all lawyers should be attorneys.

My closest friend is an attorney.

Forum List

Back