USA Today Columnist Cal Thomas: Gay Marriage Is A Sign of the 'End Times'

Note that Sean Hanity wrote the forward for this weirdo's book.

From the article:
Thomas also believes that gay marriage is a sign of the “end times." For that reason he predicts that the Supreme Court will rule in favor of marriage equality and that there’s not much he can do about it because “everything is right on schedule.”

So, its all part of god's plan?

Cool. That means the nutters can stop harassing gays.

Its a win/win.

:cuckoo:

Sean Hannity like O'reilly is a :alcoholic:

A lot of RW heros are substance abusers.

Lushbo being their poster child.

Cal is a catholic, gastric genguin, not an evangelical. His end times are time than yours, deltex1.

This is how stand up penguins treat gastric penguins like you and Vigilante..

Well WE never displayed STOLEN VALOR when asked where and when we served!

I have posted it elsewhere, so you don't get "just once more", and you are the one who did not get even a general discharge, did you? And you accuse others of stolen valor? :lol:

Cal is a catholic, gastric genguin, not an evangelical. His end times are time than yours, deltex1.

I have posted it elsewhere, so you don't get "just once more", and you are the one who did not get even a general discharge, did you? And you accuse others of stolen valor? :lol:

You have...please quote it for me, as far as I'm concerned, your a PHONY in TWO respects!

You must mean BullKurtz usmc

:rolleyes:

No Fugly, I mean the Jakeass...says he's posted where he was, when, and I have asked him what his supposed COMBAT INJURY was since he claims FULL DISABILITY.... Did you happen to see it? If so where, or could YOU post it? He's a PHONY or a coward, or both!

Isn't the libs who keep telling us the planet is warming and were all gonna die?
No.

That's yet another lie about liberals contrived and propagated by most on the right.

You and others on the right have been lying for so long you don't even know that the truth is anymore; you've even gotten to the point where you're believing those lies.

"says he's posted where he was, when, and I have asked him what his supposed COMBAT INJURY was since he claims FULL DISABILITY"

Now the gastric penguin is lying. I said I have a disability pension and I get 100% treatment at the VA. I have never claimed a combat injury or a full disability. But he can look for it if he wants.

This is because he is ashamed of his discharge category, he makes up lies about others. He is merely a cowardly phony.

Love has no labels bigots. Get ready to have your minds blown by this video you hateful republican douche nozzles shitlords.

The guy's entitled to his opinion...

An alternative explanation is that the abomination known as Open Homosexuality represents another Plague Upon Mankind... kinda like locusts, or boils, or flies, etc.

I mean, that sort of thing is the natural outcome of degenerate, perverse, unclean, aberrant homosexual behaviors and lifestyle...

Do people who predict the end of the world feel disappointed when the appointed hour comes and goes without every human being on the planet being torn to pieces in the most horrific ways imaginable?

I bet they do.

"Gosh darn it. I was looking forward to my neighbors being eaten by wild dogs and going to the fires of Hell for all eternity while I just laaaaaaaughed and laaaaaaughed."

Matthew 7:2.

Nobody knows the appointed hour so how would they know if it "comes and goes"?

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Which is exactly why Cal has any business proclaiming anything as "end times ".

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Note that Sean Hanity wrote the forward for this weirdo's book.

From the article:
Thomas also believes that gay marriage is a sign of the “end times." For that reason he predicts that the Supreme Court will rule in favor of marriage equality and that there’s not much he can do about it because “everything is right on schedule.”

So, its all part of god's plan?

Cool. That means the nutters can stop harassing gays.

Its a win/win.

:cuckoo:

Don't those sort of Christians believe the so-called end times are a good thing?

An alternative explanation is that the abomination known as Open Homosexuality represents another Plague Upon Mankind... kinda like locusts, or boils, or flies, etc.

I mean, that sort of thing is the natural outcome of degenerate, perverse, unclean, aberrant homosexual behaviors and lifestyle...

You seem to type quite well with one hand.

You seem to type quite well with one hand.
Oh, dear me... I've upset one of our resident Gay Mafia supporters... and motivated him to insult me... goodness-gracious... oh, woe is me.

Nala_Laugh_Animation.gif

Forum List

Back