USA spy plan shoot down near holy city of QOM in Iran

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan

I am very much shocked and surprise to see how Iranian are brave and smart not excused or give any grant when US SPY PLAN shoot down over Fordu Nuclear Site in Iran.

The reason for shoot down USA spy plan flying over the holy city of Qom, Iran where Uraniaum enrichment centrigues. In future United States do not repeat such mistake.

I must say Pakistani army is famous due to its bravery and professional skills but surprise no courage to power to stop UNITED STATES drone attacks?

I advise to all our ideal leaders no matter belong to any party instead of obeying United States we should obey God than get a special courage and no have power to defeat those who remain friends of God, such facility from God will bless when whole heartily obey and follow God instructions in all aspect of our life’s.

Only Iran example is very clear before 1979 completely remain in United States Hand and after Imam Khomeini revolution give a picture of true Islamic state and get rid of American grip and now become a very strong and powerful Islamic country.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

when i was in qom, i saw a book in an islamic library.

it was the only book written using the roman alphabet.

it was something like this:

English as a Second F*cking Language
- How to Swear Effectively, Explained in Detail with Numerous Examples Taken From Everyday Life

I am very much shocked and surprise to see how Iranian are brave and smart not excused or give any grant when US SPY PLAN shoot down over Fordu Nuclear Site in Iran.

The reason for shoot down USA spy plan flying over the holy city of Qom, Iran where Uraniaum enrichment centrigues. In future United States do not repeat such mistake.

I must say Pakistani army is famous due to its bravery and professional skills but surprise no courage to power to stop UNITED STATES drone attacks?

I advise to all our ideal leaders no matter belong to any party instead of obeying United States we should obey God than get a special courage and no have power to defeat those who remain friends of God, such facility from God will bless when whole heartily obey and follow God instructions in all aspect of our life’s.

Only Iran example is very clear before 1979 completely remain in United States Hand and after Imam Khomeini revolution give a picture of true Islamic state and get rid of American grip and now become a very strong and powerful Islamic country.

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I'm sure all those leaders will be most grateful for your advice. Ever thought of standing for a government position. The only qualification is that you must be corrupt. Should be OK since it's a way of life in your country. :cuckoo:

It took 'em a few tries, but they got it.

iranfakemissles.png

Thanking You.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

english_do_you_speak_it.jpg

Forum List

Back