*USA President ABout To Stab At Israel @ UN !!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Looks like the President will end *ALL* doubt he is a muslim, when he and the UN meet again.
2. I kinda feel sorry for Obama now, but you makes your bed and then you sleep in em.
3. Link http://maltatoday.com.mt/news/world/us-agrees-to-censure-israel-in-un-security-council

The U.S. informed Arab governments Tuesday that it will support a U.N. Security Council statement reaffirming that the 15-nation body "does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlement activity," a move aimed at avoiding the prospect of having to veto a stronger Palestinian resolution calling the settlements illegal.

But the Palestinian's rejected the American offer following a meeting late Wednesdy of Arab representativs and said it is planning to press for a vote on its resolution Friday, according officials familar with the issue. The decision to reject the American offer raised the prospects that the Obama adminstration may cast its first ever veto in the U.N. Security Council.

Still, the U.S. offer signaled a renewed willingness to seek a way out of the current impasse, even if it requires breaking with its key ally and joining others in the council in sending a strong message to Israel to stop its construction of new settlements. The Palestinian delegation, along with the council's Arab member Lebanon, have asked the council's president this evening to schedule a meeting on Friday. But it remained unclear whether the Palestinian move today is simply a negotiating tactic aimed at extracting a better deal from the United States. " Link http://maltatoday.com.mt/news/world/us-agrees-to-censure-israel-in-un-security-council

4. May God have mercy on his soul.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your link: Only good thing to ever come from you.

college%20animal%20house.jpg

1. Looks like the President will end *ALL* doubt he is a muslim, when he and the UN meet again.

If he had supported Israeli settlements....would that have proved he is a Jew?

I do not see how that move in any way proves Obama is a Muslim.

I do not agree with israel continuing to build settlements in the area nor their blockade.
And I believe no NO supreme being whatsoever.

Forum List

Back