USA now negoitating with moderates in taliban

blu

Sep 21, 2009
This should have been done years ago as was suggested by sane & inteligent people. getting rid of the taliban is like getting rid of all of the Rs and Ds in this country and expecting to do it without having some oppisition. if the taliban and al qaeda were separated logically like they should have been from the beginning this war could have been over long ago

This should have been done years ago as was suggested by sane & inteligent people. getting rid of the taliban is like getting rid of all of the Rs and Ds in this country and expecting to do it without having some oppisition. if the taliban and al qaeda were separated logically like they should have been from the beginning this war could have been over long ago

We have been cow-towing to the "moderate" taliban for a long time now. The reconciliation program was up and running in '05.

I wouldn't put much stock in it.

How do you determine who is a moderate in an extremist organization?

More importantly, why does everyone seem to presume their politics is exactly like ours.

How amusing.

Talking to 'moderate' extremists! :lol:

just because you are in the taliban doesn't mean you are an extremist. the attitude you have is one of the main reasons we are having trouble winning over any people except those politically connected to our money flow.

FDR Negotiating with Moderate Nazis, Promises "Peace In Our Time"

again you don't understand what the taliban is and what their goals are. please stay out of the discussion as your post shows how ridiculously uninformed you are.

TalibanShootWomenInKabul.jpg

herat.jpg

h-kill1.jpg

public4.jpg

beating5.jpg

I'm ignorant?

I edited the your pics a bit so they don't widen the hell out of the page.

~A15

Last edited:
How amusing.

just because you are in the taliban doesn't mean you are an extremist. the attitude you have is one of the main reasons we are having trouble winning over any people except those politically connected to our money flow.
You are insane or an idiot, there is no third possibilty.

The Taliban are religious extremmists, by definition they cannot be 'moderate.'

If you don't understand something this simple you shouldn't attempt to discuss the subject.

How amusing.

Saying there are moderates in the Taliban is more of the usual from the left.

Moderates in the Taliban are folks that are willing to listen to you before they saw your head off.....while the extremists in their group cut your head off without a second thought.

Extremists plus.

Hell, the women still have to wear their Sunday best Burkas to get executed.

In fact the only moderate they had is the guy in the second photo.

Moderates, what a joke. Ain't no such thing in the Taliban my friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back