USA News: Reports of an Increase in Marriage Values Since Gay Marriage Legalized

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
USA News: Reports of an Increase in Marriage Values Since Gay Marriage Legalized

Reports have surfaced nationwide on people feeling they value their marriages more since the recent decision of the Supreme Court of the United States regarding gay marriage laws. University Professor Manny Fauld says this should not come as a surprise to people since it has been well documented that when gays move into a neighborhood or enter into business arrangements, the values of homes and businesses increase exponentially.

In other news it has been reported that scores of former conservative, message board members have committed hari kari rather than face the prospects of being outed as closeted gays or coming out on their own. A few have come out as self hating homosexuals, but their numbers are very small at this point.

Reports have surfaced nationwide on people feeling they value their marriages more since the recent decision of the Supreme Court of the United States regarding gay marriage laws. University Professor Manny Fauld says this should not come as a surprise to people since it has been well documented that when gays move into a neighborhood or enter into business arrangements, the values of homes and businesses increase exponentially.

In other news it has been reported that scores of former conservative, message board members have committed hari kari rather than face the prospects of being outed as closeted gays or coming out on their own. A few have come out as self hating homosexuals, but their numbers are very small at this point.

Sounds manufactured to me.

Now why in the wide world you say that?

:cuckoo:

My wife is still dating other men

You're a lesbian, correct?

In a man's body...

In a man's body...

A Butch?

Cool

:lol:

in just one week?!?!?!

that's amazing

amounts of bullshit

in just one week?!?!?!

that's amazing

amounts of bullshit
It's part of the Gay Agenda. It's been in the works since the 1950s

in just one week?!?!?!

that's amazing

amounts of bullshit
I need a gay roomate, my house could go for a good cleaning and some colot

in just one week?!?!?!

that's amazing

amounts of bullshit
I need a gay roomate, my house could go for a good cleaning and some colot

Get gay neighbors and especially married ones and your housing values will go so high you will be able to afford hired help

"Other men"? Don't you mean "men"?

Consider the source.

Who could possibly blame her?

Forum List

Back