USA needs an Obama v Paul showdown

Something like that.

Well I can't think of any other reason why the GOP would sabotage a GOP candidate and let Obama have another 4 years.

I agree with you though, it's pretty clear when you sit back and watch it happen to Paul everyday. It's the foreign policy. The establishment is scared to death of someone like him getting the Oval office and scaling back the empire. That's bipartisan.

I agree. Just look at the what the GOP water carriers on here always repeat about Paul: 'Fiscally I like him, but his foreign policy is a disaster.'
Yeah but when it comes to the establishment and their reasons against his foreign policy, it's not about the issue of security like it is with GOP voters.

It's about MONEY.

This country needs a showdown between Barack Obama and Ron Paul in a general election. We're at a crossroads right now in our nation's history and this is a rare opportunity for the people to have some real say in which path we follow. We don't often get much of a say in anything, but this one could be different. I would vote for Paul, but if Obama beat Paul, then I would respect the will of the people. Anything but this match-up IMO, and it's a cake walk for Obama. I know I'll be voting for him if Paul isn't in the general. But that wouldn't be a referendum on anything other than the freak on the other side makes you shit your pants. If Obama were to win re-election beating a GOP nominated Ron Paul, I would consider that a referendum on Obama's big picture policies. And likewise, if Ron Paul were to beat Obama, I'd expect the same deference be paid by Obama voters.

sincerely,
manifold

Paul will NOT win the nomination.

Sorry

That's a fact

He needs to run with another party.

GOP wil never accept the guy - and don't get me wrong, I like some of his stuff - unfortunately - not GOP nominee material.

Not in this century

This country needs a showdown between Barack Obama and Ron Paul in a general election. We're at a crossroads right now in our nation's history and this is a rare opportunity for the people to have some real say in which path we follow. We don't often get much of a say in anything, but this one could be different. I would vote for Paul, but if Obama beat Paul, then I would respect the will of the people. Anything but this match-up IMO, and it's a cake walk for Obama. I know I'll be voting for him if Paul isn't in the general. But that wouldn't be a referendum on anything other than the freak on the other side makes you shit your pants. If Obama were to win re-election beating a GOP nominated Ron Paul, I would consider that a referendum on Obama's big picture policies. And likewise, if Ron Paul were to beat Obama, I'd expect the same deference be paid by Obama voters.

sincerely,
manifold

Paul will NOT win the nomination.

Sorry

That's a fact

He needs to run with another party.

GOP wil never accept the guy - and don't get me wrong, I like some of his stuff - unfortunately - not GOP nominee material.

Not in this century

wow, you've never said this before.

Obama: So how's that secession think working out Dr. Paul.

Paul: Martians stole my fruit loops!

LOl yup! That's how it would be Swallow!

Paul: How are em Bush tax cuts, Libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Homeland security, stimulus, Bailout, unemployment, torture, illegal immigration, unconstitutional Obamacare and recession treating you?

Obama: “Now let me put this into a context that I can agree with… Bush…………”

Forum List

Back