USA/Israel Celebrate True Friendship

If you care about people being killed for no reason, you better go care about the 58 Palestinians just killed by terrorist Israel for no reason.
No reason? give me a break...if someone were trying to burn your house down what would you do? allow them?

If you care about people being killed for no reason, you better go care about the 58 Palestinians just killed by terrorist Israel for no reason.
No reason? give me a break...if someone were trying to burn your house down what would you do? allow them?

Then Israel has been burning down Palestine since the Nakba.

You Zionists clearly are small minds.

You too are a throwback with antiquated views of the world...and not worth my time and energy...

The U.S.A has no more reason to support Israel, than it does to support Palestine.

You Zionists are actually the throwbacks.
We Zionists, are the indigenous people of the Land of Israel.

And we are going to continue to defend ourselves against all lunatics who wish to see all Jews dead.

So, the USA has every reason to support Israel.

And the sooner the USA stops totally feeding the Palestinians in Gaza and the P. A, the better.

That will leave all the others who are giving money to the Palestinians, like Iran, Qatar, the EU, etc to stop feeding a beast which only wants to finish what the German Nazis began.

1.7% of Palestine was Jewish in 1517, you are overwhelmingly recent arrivals.

Dude, isn’t there more coal to choke on for you?

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

How does that effect you backwards ass coal burning Neanderthal pols?

The U.S.A has no more reason to support Israel, than it does to support Palestine.

And we are going to continue to defend ourselves against all lunatics who wish to see all Jews dead.

And the sooner the USA stops totally feeding the Palestinians in Gaza and the P. A, the better.

That will leave all the others who are giving money to the Palestinians, like Iran, Qatar, the EU, etc to stop feeding a beast which only wants to finish what the German Nazis began.

How does that effect you backwards ass coal burning Neanderthal pols?

You prehistoric Monkeys called Zionists, are itching for a Nuclear World War.

No answer I guess...its easy to throw mud at Israel...but when you ask the mud slingers what do the Palestinian people want you get crickets...that is enough for me to know who is righteous in this fight and who is not...

Can someone tell me what Jews think of Jesus and Mary? Or better of the Christian's?
Jews could care less. Jews only relation with Christian Zionism is one based on terms which are beneficial to the state of Israel.
Also what do the evangelicals think will happen to the jews when the messiah comes back ?
They will go to hell with the Muslims and everyone else who does not accept Jesus as their lord and savior. Christians believe that salvation can only come through Jesus Christ.
As far as muslims we have 5o believe in the virgin Mary's story, respect jesus and also respect the people of the book (Christian's and Jews).
Well...if you call Dhimmi status 'respect' so be it.

You too are a throwback with antiquated views of the world...and not worth my time and energy...

Oh yeah, right. And let us not forget the Zionists ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians since the re-establishment of Israel. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Take that you Zionists, right Sobieski?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Oh yeah, right. And let us not forget the Zionists ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians since the re-establishment of Israel. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. Take that you Zionists, right Sobieski?

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Gosh I wonder where Sobieski is hiding?

Forum List

Back