USA is an enemy of Europe

I apologise what I said yesterday. I like the USA. But I dislike some of their policies only. Im not anti-semitic or racist. I dont know why I used that rhetoric but it wasnt right. I basically only dislike Erodgan and some policies of Turkey and USA. The USA arms sometimes terrorists from all sides.

Erdogan threatens to flood Europe with 3.6 million refugees as Syria offensive forces tens of thousands to flee

Erdogans Turkey is definitely an enemy of Europe. The USA is a ally of Turkey so also an enemy of Europe. Europe must free itself from the USA.
That´s not the way I see that. Of course, they bear all the same responsibility for the war but Turkey has to act. The mood is bad, Turks don´t want the millions of refugees anymore. So Erdogan has to get rid of them including the "rebels". He is making space for them and the Kurds are not the majority in the area they control. So, if the EU doesn´t want Erdogan to make space, they have to be the space in the consequence. Plus, Germany, that loves the Kurds so much, has banned all their organizations and respective symbols.

Erdogan threatens to flood Europe with 3.6 million refugees as Syria offensive forces tens of thousands to flee

Erdogans Turkey is definitely an enemy of Europe. The USA is a ally of Turkey so also an enemy of Europe. Europe must free itself from the USA.
That´s not the way I see that. Of course, they bear all the same responsibility for the war but Turkey has to act. The mood is bad, Turks don´t want the millions of refugees anymore. So Erdogan has to get rid of them including the "rebels". He is making space for them and the Kurds are not the majority in the area they control. So, if the EU doesn´t want Erdogan to make space, they have to be the space in the consequence. Plus, Germany, that loves the Kurds so much, has banned all their organizations and respective symbols.

Didn't the KKK go around blowing up Turkish establishments in Germany at one time?

I don't think I've ever experienced a time in that country where there hasn't been some form of terrorism.

These days, it's truck rammings.

Didn't the KKK go around blowing up Turkish establishments in Germany at one time?

I don't think I've ever experienced a time in that country where there hasn't been some form of terrorism.

These days, it's truck rammings.
I guess you mean PKK. I have no such news for Germany (doesn´t mean it didn´t happen) but in Turkey, it is a completely different matter. PKK is terrorist as a whole.
But what I actually meant is that Germany says those groups, including YPG, are so great and must be supported while banning them in Germany.

George Soros, the organizations that he funds and the EU politicians that he has paid off, are behind the "Free Movement of People" mess that has swamped Europe. What has been coming up to the U.S. from south of the border, is also his handiwork.
That said, Turkey is a "NATO" member and as such, per the NATO Treaty, any nation that attacks a NATO member shall be attacked by other NATO members. Should we, as a member of NATO, attack Turkey, the other members must come to Turkey's aid. If the members of NATO met and voted to oust Turkey as a member of NATO, then they would not have to come to its aid.
The problem isn't just Turkey, it's Islam flooding infidel nations by having their people perform a "hijrah", migration for the purpose of changing non-Islamic nations into those that follow Sharia Law. Former Libyan leader, Muammar Quddafi, once announced at a meeting of Islamic states, that if Islam wanted to conquer the west, they must stop shedding their blood on battlefields and instead, perform a hijrah and change the infidel nations from within by breeding them out.

Forum List

Back